• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAF is the Evra of forums.

Some mexican fans are retarded. Blaming Mier when he was great in possession and marking Nerman even though he was constantly under pressure. Nerman had a great bit of individual skill to score and create both goals.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Wait, even Capello turned down PSG? They must be getting desperate, they're throwing money at these managers but nobody wants to join them.

Omiee

Cant wait to see neymar play at the camp nou. What a player. Still has a lot of room to improve but man the boy has talent.

Wilbur

Banned
Lads ill be home in half hour. TLOU?

Haven't read the thread yet, I assume there'll be a) cumming over Xbox, b) news that Thiago wore red boxers on the way to the shop, c) Fergie is coming back, d) FootballFan shit posts

Clegg

The debate in the pro-kid/anti-kid thread is becoming tedious.

Both sides are failing to see each others point of view and and now calling each other self-absorbed. They're failing to see the irony in this.

arkon

Wonder why it took them so long to change their minds. Surely they must have noted the backlash and "feedback" after the initial Xbox One reveal before E3.

Zabojnik

Haven't read the thread yet, I assume there'll be a) cumming over Xbox, b) news that Thiago wore red boxers on the way to the shop, c) Fergie is coming back, d) FootballFan shit posts

Read the previous pages. Posting about TLOU multiplayer is now a bannable offense.

FootballFan

Cant wait to see neymar play at the camp nou. What a player. Still has a lot of room to improve but man the boy has talent.

Great avatar. 2 fantastic goals and a great assist in this tournament already. You can't deny he is talented.

Wilbur pls.

The debate in the pro-kid/anti-kid thread is becoming tedious.

Both sides are failing to see each others point of view and and now calling each other self-absorbed. They're failing to see the irony in this.

There's nothing wrong with not wanting kids. Some people aren't cut out to be parents. And even though they're saying that now, they might want kids in the future. Opinions change with age.

What is there to argue about? I feel like some people on gaf argue for the sake of arguing.

Wonder why it took them so long to change their minds. Surely they must have noted the backlash and "feedback" after the initial Xbox One reveal before E3.

They realized exactly how much shit they were getting for it, when even Fallon mentions it in his show and the wall street journal posts articles about it being anti consumerist. So it got obvious, especially with PS4 price that they would have to do something to not lose a big part of the market.

But now what will happen to all the advantages that devs and gamers would get with always online? Or the infinite power of the cloud? We just shot ourselves in the foot.

I don't really think its been that long, its just under a month. I don't think it was unrealistic to think people would be pissed off at first but then it would calm down a bit, unfortunately a combination of their stupid piss poor PR and Sony's E3 "triumph" (in which they completely forgot to show any actually new first party games except for The Order 1886) forced their hand.

RIP family plan.

Yen

Tony Barrett ‏@TonyBarretTimes
#LFC expect Luis Alberto to arrive on Merseyside for a medical by the end of this week ahead of his proposed transfer from Sevilla

Clegg

The fake ITK's on twitter are now backpedalling furiously after that Sky Sports News presenter said their story had nothing to do with United.

Most of them were saying United had agreed terms with Ronaldo. They've been caught rapid now.

Hixx

I played alone.

I still fucking won and came first though. FUCK YEAH

But playing alone sucks.

Also I wish we would sign someone I'd like fucking heard of so I know what to expect of them.

Carbonox

Xbox One consumers will have to download a day-one patch to enable the Xbox One's offline mode

LOOOOOOOOL

So unless you download the patch your console is still useless.

fuenf

You play with us now too? I'll be on soon.

It's great fun. I haven't been able to finish the amazing singleplayer because I keep playing MP.

Yeah I finished the SP yesterday and now I'm ready to jump into the multiplayer, it took my a few matches but now I'm getting the hang on it

Scum

GamingGAF and their #NoDRM and #FuckBayern campaign become the best thing ever. MS is now paraded as the best thing ever. Xbox One, Day 1!

PR mate. PR.

Ushojax

Xbox One consumers will have to download a day-one patch to enable the Xbox One's offline mode

LOOOOOOOOL

So unless you download the patch your console is still useless.

I think that's the funniest thing I've ever seen. Everyone who designed this comsole should be taken outside and shot.

Wilbur

Banned
Low blow. Please continue posting. <3

:lol. Love you baby.

Any more news on Tevez? That's the ultimate Conte striker right there.

I was watching CL seasons or some shit yesterday with bro, I forgot Cunte was the one who scored against us in the 1-1 in 98/99. Odd seeing him with receding hair loooool

Ushojax

Real Madrid's president Florentino Perez has jetted to London as the Spanish giants continue their pursuit of Spurs' Gareth Bale.

Although Perez insists the trip is purely to do with his own personal business interests, he is trying to set up talks with Tottenham.

Get back on the plane, cunt. Unless you're coming to take Gallas.

Scum

Wilbur

Banned
Wish someone could change my avarar to be one without the background.

change it to this please

6a00e39823afe5883301348528db54970c-500wi

Fuck Denisov for leaving, he was a Zenit youth product :( And fuck whoever put a 12 million release clause in his contract. I guess 40 year old Tymo is going to get regular playing time now!

Is Denisov the one everyone said is class but a fucking nutcase? Or is that Shirokov?

Is Denisov the one everyone said is class but a fucking nutcase? Or is that Shirokov?

Both of the are headcases tbh (like most Russian players!) but Shirokov more so. Denisov was the one who threw a hissy fit because of how much Hulk was making so he refused to play last season. And then Capello made him captain of the national team, lol.

Wilbur

Banned
Honda>Kagawawa

Endless anal pounding at the hands of Terry Crews > Real Madrid

jk I can see it. But people forget how good Kagawa was at Dortmund. He'll either come good at United or go elsewhere and be brilliant, a fab player who might have just picked the wrong coaches to work under at United; Moyeezus and Fergie aren't the most tactically evolved coaches of all time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom