• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

Fair enough.

I just think we should get rid simply because he always breaks down midway through the season. We can't rely on him to stay for for a whole year.

Arsenal couldn't rely on RVP either for a long time. If an offer came in for Anderson i would let him go but i wouldn't try to actively sell him this year unless we get two players in.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
When he plays at Barça the 1-2s will not be with Hulk they'll be with Messi hnnnnnggggg

bud23

hpg1213-dangal31-da-ashley1.jpg

Nikki Sapp, Miami coach Erik Spoelstra's girlfriend.

DAYUM

K1LLER7

From the other MS rumour thread.

MS just updated their Q&A from a while back with this
" Update on June 19, 2013: As a result of feedback from the Xbox community, we have changed certain policies for Xbox One reflected in this blog. Some of this information is no longer accurate " "

Would probably grab a Xbone If they changed their policies.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I'm not buying another MS console after the whole RROD fiasco. Will go PS4 if I even end up buying a next-gen console.

Salvadora

" Update on June 19, 2013: As a result of feedback from the Xbox community, we have changed certain policies for Xbox One reflected in this blog. Some of this information is no longer accurate " "

Still inexplicably expensive.

meh, i still don't want to spend an extra $100 for weaker hardware. i cannot justify that.

Arnie

As I've said before, it's not the DRM stuff that's put me off the Xbox One. It's the hardware designed around TV, wildly inferior to the PS4 which is a pure games machine, and on top of that they charge more and bundle Kinect.

No thanks.

As I've said before, it's not the DRM stuff that's put me off the Xbox One. It's the hardware designed around TV, wildly inferior to the PS4 which is a pure games machine, and on top of that they charge more and bundle Kinect.

No thanks.

This.

Good that they've changed it but I'm still not getting one.

Carbonox

Microsoft would need to lower the price of the Xbox One to make it appealing. Getting rid of the DRM/online check-in shit aren't the only problems with that thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom