• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Microsoft would need to lower the price of the Xbox One to make it appealing. Getting rid of the DRM/online check-in shit aren't the only problems with that thing.

Agreed. It's good that they could be getting rid of the DRM but until it costs £200 and has a decent exclusive game that isn't Forza, I couldn't care less

Batigol

Banned
As I've said before, it's not the DRM stuff that's put me off the Xbox One. It's the hardware designed around TV, wildly inferior to the PS4 which is a pure games machine, and on top of that they charge more and bundle Kinect.

No thanks.

That's pretty much it

Mastadon

Banned
No but you must be.

XDOtF5Y.jpg

Tc91

That skill from Neymar was ridiculous.

Alex Morgan ‏@alexmorgan13
Wow Neymar. That was dirty.

Alex Morgan approves.

WJD

Was never that fussed by DRM stuff but I'm very glad the online checks are gone. Think MS will be getting my money first.

Clegg

Graeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey 24m

Story I referred to last night is still ongoing, hasnt come out anywhere else, yet - we are still working on it! If it comes out, I will say

Graeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey 8m

And FYI it isnt to do with Man Utd, I never said it was.I can't reveal club as we might not be able to run story, so not saying club.

Seems to be backpedalling slightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom