• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timurid

We're not getting Thiago. I had fun dreaming but... not after the hat trick.

Just had a top match on TLOU multiplayer, 8 downs 4 executions 2 deaths, then loaded up one player.

Looked at the generator.

Looked at the time.

Turned the PS3 off.

I'm scared of it :lol. Fuck I want to play it but I'm scared. In the morning it is.
Weakling.

K1LLER7

The quotes from this article: http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20130620/fc-barcelona/llegada-espana-sub-21-barajas-campeona_54376131167.html
(In Spanish)

David de Gea: "Hopefully, I'll have a Spanish teammate next year at Manchester United.
Me, and any player at Manchester United would love to have someone like Thiago in their team, which is good. We've spoken about it jokingly (Thiago going to United),but Barca know they have a star and I don't think they'll let him go."

Jokingly, probably refers to the writing on the ball situation too.

---------------------

Seems like Kagawa won 'man of the match'. Was great alongside Honda.
I Like Italy's LB. Moysey pls.

WJD

We're not getting Thiago. I had fun dreaming but... not after the hat trick.

Just had a top match on TLOU multiplayer, 8 downs 4 executions 2 deaths, then loaded up one player.

Looked at the generator.

Looked at the time.

Turned the PS3 off.

I'm scared of it :lol. Fuck I want to play it but I'm scared. In the morning it is.

just run u pussy

Clegg

Rooney will stay and play.

going to play FF VII for the first time. Hope it's as good as people make out.
FF VII looks a bit rubbish these days. Probably a bit overrated due to the major plot point. Still a decent game.

FF IX is still a masterpiece though.

K1LLER7

FF VII looks a bit rubbish these days. Probably a bit overrated due to the major play point. Still a decent game.

FF IX is still a masterpiece though.
Yeah it doesn't look all that, but have to say I enjoy the battles much more than I did on FF XIII.

Will try FF VIII after this and then FF IX. Never played any of them before and should lead up nicely to the FF X & X-2 remakes.

Clegg

Yeah it doesn't look all that, but have to say I enjoy the battles much more than I did on FF XIII.

Will try FF VIII after this and then FF IX. Never played any of them before and should lead up nicely to the FF X & X-2 remakes.
Enjoy the games, Killer.

sohois

VII still has great backgrounds as they're all pre-rendered but the characters are just blocks. If you have the opportunity, play it on PC and you can mod out the world map characters and replace them with much better models which goes a long way to fixing the graphical issues.

Wes

venison crêpe
IX has aged the best because of the art and the unique nature of the 'fantasy' compared to anything since really.

It's why it is my personal favourite.

VII is iconic though. It would be playable today as a handheld game quite comfortably I think.

And it is too hot to sleep.

K1LLER7

IX has aged the best because of the art and the unique nature of the 'fantasy' compared to anything since really.

It's why it is my personal favourite.

VII is iconic though. It would be playable today as a handheld game quite comfortably I think.

And it is too hot to sleep.
Playing on Vita. Loading times are a bit of a pain so far, but I'll get over it in time.

Get a fan on! :p

Wes

venison crêpe
Playing on Vita. Loading times are a bit of a pain so far, but I'll get over it in time.

Get a fan on! :p

I'm frugal with electricity. I leave nothin on standby. A fan on overnight is a waste.

But I am turning in to a raisin here.

GorillaJu

I love FF7s polygonal characters. Yeah they're blocky and ugly but they remind me of the 90s and what our goals were with gaming technology at that time. I personally would be against modding the game to look more modern because I feel like you remove one of its most iconic elements if you do that. It's not like the story is SO good that you just have to experience it – I'd rather everything stay as it is and it's quirks left alone.

Meier

WTF, in my first season in the Prem with Sheffield I just had Man U at OT, Arsenal at the Emirates and now have Liverpool and Chelsea at home.. that's brutal stretch of games for a newly promoted club. :mad:

In other news, United were taken over for the low low price of $800m and Newcastle were taken over for just $89m.

Zabojnik

If I were to change my name, I'd probably go for Falso Nueve. Think about it. Sounds so cool. Hey, watsup, Falso? Nothing man, I'm listening to this shitty new record called Yeezus. Word, Nueve, word.

Fuck the heat.

sohois

If I were to change my name, I'd probably go for Falso Nueve. Think about it. Sounds so cool. Hey, watsup, Falso? Nothing man, I'm listening to this shitty new record called Yeezus. Word, Nueve, word.

Fuck the heat.

I think everyone would just refer to you be the first part of that name. No one would call you Nueve.

Also could see a lot of people just calling you Fatso.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Prandelli has to adapt to his players abilities rather than the other way around. His formation isn't working.

Aj1ZoYg.jpg

heiwXTj.png

I love his instagram.

Quoted by Mundo Deportivo, De Gea said "We talked and joked and such, but Barcelona knows they have a crack with them and won't let him go."

A 'crack' is a Spanish term for a great player and Barcelona probably wouldn't let him go if they had any say in it but Thiago has a clause in his contract which means he can leave the Spanish side for just €18m plus IVA. With that tax added the amount reaches €21.7m, still a bargain for a player who scored a first half hat-trick in the U21 final against Italy on Tuesday night.

De Gea did, however, explain the obvious "Hopefully next season I'll have a Spanish partner in the team. Me, as a player of Manchester United, I would hope to have a partner like Thiago, who is very good."

Keep it up agent De Gea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom