• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timurid

You think they'll give him a Blanc cheque?
:lol
Rooney is available for €30m.

Bargain.
I still can't believe you guys want to get rid of your best player...
We will gladly sell you Nasri for £25m or so.

Haha, that was pretty good. :lol

:lol Nasri is staying in England.

According to MediaSet, PSG are going after El Shaa and are going to put my lovely Pastore in the deal as a loan with an option to buy. As much as i love Pastore, El Shaa will be amazing at PSG.

EvUGzHR.jpg

You know, actually I don't care for what players spend their money on. And I don't actually mind Götze buying that kind of car. But it's a perfect example what a huge hypocrite he is.

He played the humble young player who loves BVB in interviews just last year. "I don't need an expensive car, a normal one is just fine for a 20-year-old like me." And now look at him. Get fucked, Mario.

Timurid

EvUGzHR.jpg

You know, actually I don't care for what players spend their money on. And I don't actually mind Götze buying that kind of car. But it's a perfect example what a huge hypocrite he is.

He played the humble young player who loves BVB in interviews just last year. "I don't need an expensive car, a normal one is just fine for a 20-year-old like me." And now look at him. Get fucked, Mario.

Who cares. All athletes are hypocrites at one time or another.

EvUGzHR.jpg

Normal cars are fine for 20 year olds. He's 21 now, he needs that car.

:lol

I still can't believe you guys want to get rid of your best player...

Rppmey is not United's best player. He's at his best when he's the main striker. Now that RVP is here, that's not possible. RVP is better than him at his job. He forces Shinji to be played out of position. Same with Welberg. His touch is too inconsistent for him to be playing underneath the striker. And he has asked for 2 transfer requests.

K1LLER7

wut

I'm saying if we had Isco instead of Rppmey. Thiago isn't even in this discussion.

In conclusion, Thiago + Isco > Rppmey + Thiago
I gets you. I was talking about if we had the choice out of the 2 players (Thiago/Isco) for what we have in the team already. Doubt Rooney will leave but I agree Isco would be a good replacement. Hopefully if Rooney stays he will find his form again. He is one of the best when he can be bothered. Moysey work your magic.

pulga

Banned
Is Messi behind bars yet? Reading this new article on how the sleazebag used a fucking belician offshore acount to do his dealings lolololol

Clegg

Had a bit of a shocker today. I was supposed to start work on the first of July but blast Monday I got a call from the HR department asking if I could start earlier than that. I said yes and was told that is be contacted when they wanted me to come in.

9.45 this morning I got a call from my dad who also works in the place I'll be working. He says HR had been trying to ring my mobile since 9. Apparently they'd forgotten to tell me I was starting work today and could I come in as soon as possible. I absolutely shat it.

Had to leg it to the shower and call a taxi to get me to the city centre asap. Got in at 11.30 and had the HR apologizing profusely for the mistake.

Is Messi behind bars yet? Reading this new article on how the sleazebag used a fucking belician offshore acount to do his dealings lolololol

Did you read what Footballfan said? He wants Honduras to get 4th because he thinks New Zealand would rape you guys.

pulga

Banned
Did you read what Footballfan said? He wants Honduras to get 4th because he thinks New Zealand would rape you guys.

loooooooool in his dreams. You know you're in a shittiest confederation when placing first doesn't even get you a direct ticket to the WC :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom