• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larson

Banned
I want the Thiago rumors to be true. But i seriously cant see how Barca can just accept that they are losing there biggest talent since Messi. Have they forgotten everything about Fabregas.

Salazar

I want the Thiago rumors to be true. But i seriously cant see how Barca can just accept that they are losing there biggest talent since Messi. Have they forgotten everything about Fabregas.

Release clause

u hear me, G-Unit, through dem goober ears ?

RELEEEEAAAASE AAHAHAHAHAHHA

Forlan!!

1657245_crop_650x440.jpg

Wes

venison crêpe
Hilarious. The Daily Mail has pictures of Kate Upton topless on holiday and instead of censoring any parts they've just photoshopped her nipples out.

Arnie

Arnie, I'm sure you shot Quiche 4 times in the chest there

So am I.

I think Hixx has a perpetual heal spell on him like a medic in TF2.

Gonna go play singleplayer with some buttered cream crackers and a glass of milk. Up early to help my nan round Morrisons.

Good games guys.

Can someone link me the image in a way I won't have to go on the Mail's website please? Cheers :)

Why didn't Sleepless play?

And Hixx and Quiche have to be seperated at all times, no matter what the numerical balance is :p

Carbonox

I swear the Daily Mail didn't give a shit about censoring nips ages ago. Shit fuck tabloid is utterly useless even in the celebrity tits department now. Thank God for The Sun, they should have full blown grapes on their site soon.

Arnie

And Quiche seems to have a Molotov on him at all times, somehow. Let's convince ourselves that they're cheating to make us feel better :p

Aye, Quiche was just giving me bombs and molotovs and shit. It was nice of him, but in the back of my mind I was thinking 'why are you giving this away'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom