• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

Schweini in this pic is me when I was in the club in China. My African friends had all the moves, were super smooth and when I tried to dance it just looks awkward haha. My girlfriend tried to help me but i'm just a stick when it comes to dancing lol
The key is foot movement. Minimal arm movement if you are uncoordinated with dancing and you're good.

The key is foot movement. Minimal arm movement if you are uncoordinated with dancing and you're good.

Blablurn in action:

tumblr_lssgrinwPP1qfq4ig.gif

Wes

venison crêpe
loooooool that falling down

>> Execute injury dive reaction 001
>> Override: execute injury dive reaction 047

I thought it was £300m for 10 years?

Yeh i've seen the Mirror article saying £300m now, whereas €300m I only saw on twitter. Big deal for us though, with TV rights increases as well, our Samsung deal is up at the end of the season (I think?) they weren't going to extend it until we won the Champions League so maybe we'll get someone else in and that will be worth more too.

Yeh i've seen the Mirror article saying £300m now, whereas €300m I only saw on twitter. Big deal for us though, with TV rights increases as well, our Samsung deal is up at the end of the season (I think?) they weren't going to extend it until we won the Champions League so maybe we'll get someone else in and that will be worth more too.

It means we can spend some serious money as well! Weird that we have only signed one player so far. Last time Mourinho was much quicker getting his squad together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom