• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batigol

Banned
Rumours United have not accepted Barca's claims to have a Buy-back clause in the deal.

Also people saying Graham Hunter was on Talksport and said deal could be tied up by next weekend.

Surely they won't agree to that unless the clause is absurdly high

It means we can spend some serious money as well! Weird that we have only signed one player so far. Last time Mourinho was much quicker getting his squad together!

Yeh, its only June though and we're linked heavily with Cavani, pre-season starts in 10 days/2 weeks? I reckon we'll see some movement before then, hoping Mata gets a new contract too.

Rumours United have not accepted Barca's claims to have a Buy-back clause in the deal.

Also people saying Graham Hunter was on Talksport and said deal could be tied up by next weekend.

I was thinking about this earlier I bet they insist on a shitty clause for like 23 mil.

Yeh, its only June though and we're linked heavily with Cavani, pre-season starts in 10 days/2 weeks? I reckon we'll see some movement before then, hoping Mata gets a new contract too.

Mata will stay, I have no doubts. Our first pre season game is in 25 days so I assume they will be back soon. Really need a striker in before then so he can adapt to the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom