• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI, for those of you who are using Mobile GAF and want to see what the new layout looks like, you go to the front page, scroll down and click on 'disable mobile website'.

Happy hunting :)

subtles

What's with Wilbz hating on Dragonite? One of my favorite Pokemon after Arcanine. Gardevoir, Scizor, Umbreon, Milotic and Lucario were the Pokemon I liked after the OG. Some decent new Pokemon were designed for sure, but the simplicity and beauty of the OG by Sugimori were brilliant.

What kind of heartless person can hate him?

9vxEoza.png

Walshy

Graham Hunter just said on TalkSport that Thiago is having a meeting with his dad today to discuss his future. Hunter seems to think he is going to United.

Also said that United have been doing a personality check on him to see if he has the right mentality and the wages/contract is already known by Thiago, his dad and Pere Guardiola his agent.

subtles

Graham Hunter just said on TalkSport that Thiago is having a meeting with his dad today to discuss his future. Hunter seems to think he is going to United.

Also said that United have been doing a personality check on him to see if he has the right mentality and the wages/contract is already known by Thiago, his dad and Pere Guardiola his agent.

Pere Guardiola is probably the most powerful agent dealing with the North West right now. The fate of Suarez and Thiago......

I made a silly pun.

Glad to hear we are still carrying out those checks. Part of Froggie's legacy.

Wonder how Ashley Young passed, though.

Xena

dang it, even the brasilian radio jovem pan is blocked here in afghanistan. Does anyone know any stream that would work over here?

bjaelke

Armenia Soccer @ArmeniaSoccer
Mkhitaryan releases official statement asking fans to give him time to arrange his transfer while he's in paris #Mkhitaryan

OqfbeV3.gif

The punching yesterday in TLoU, I'll never get over it. So hilarious, I myself don't know what took over me.

If it had been a public match, I'd have been livid. As it is, I'm glad I was already dead so I could spectate, it was bloody hilarious. Can you recall if you had any ammo or a shiv?

:lol that pun was awful but you are right.

In other news Rodgers described Luis Alberto to have "similar qualities" to Coutinho.

Coutinho
Suso
Alberto

All dem through balls,all dat $WAG

I'm enjoying the battles with the Infected much more than those against humans so far in TLoU, the humans are a bit too unpredictable for me, and its too tempting to blow through my ammo after being caught by one of them if they're armed

Clegg

Had to delete all my save data on TLoU.

Encountered a bug only an hour in which stopped me from even loading my save.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom