• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

If Madrid sign Isco then we'd better try to secure Thiago soon after.

City will get all smalltime and try to snag him.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Buffon is finished? In your fucking wildest dreams. It's either 1-defence failed him or 2-had a bad day

Or you know, it's the fucking confederations cup.

Another offside goal, LOL. Brazil is going to win the WC without a doubt with this kind of refereeing.

Italy 2 - 1 Brazil, full time.

Poor performance from Italy, but enough for the win. The second half was much better. Giaccherini actually made a big impact, which was surprising. I hope Montolivo and Abate are OK :-(.

They need to get their defense in order for next game.

WriterGK

Just finished my best season ever with Football Manager. I am coach of Manchester City and just finished the season 2024-2025. My fourth season at the club. And I won in this order the league cup, the fa cup, the premier league and the Champions League. I won the Premier League on the last day in favour of Manchester United. I thought I was done when United scored a 0-2 at Westham United. But there striker Hilyard made it 1-2 and 2-2 after the break and it stayed that way. And the CL I beated Real Madrid with 3-0 and for the fourth time in a row the media saw me and my teams as the underdog. Last 16 I knocked out the now former champion PSG and after that Valencia, Ac Milan and now Real Madrid.
I even got a steam badge now for being a world famous manager. Only have 5 other managers in the game who are still better with me including Ferguson and Mourinho. Mourinho the only of those 5 still being active.

Some screens to go with it:

osh.png

u0pc.png

lhd.png

97b.png

mot5.png

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Another offside goal, LOL. Brazil is going to win the WC without a doubt with this kind of refereeing.

Italy 2 - 1 Brazil, full time.

Poor performance from Italy, but enough for the win. The second half was much better. Giaccherini actually made a big impact, which was surprising. I hope Montolivo and Abate are OK :-(.

They need to get their defense in order for next game.

1371932452801.gif

WriterGK

Germany is a lock to win the world cup next year. Only shitty ass Khedira can stop them

As long as Spain doesn't win I dont really care which of the other 31 teams win. Even North-Korea or Iran I woul like to win it more than Spain. But ofcourse I root for my country The Netherlands.

Also, forgot to mention how impressed I was with Neymar's diving.

QWEUWN4.jpg

He will fit right in at Barca, though Biscuits will have a difficult time upping his game to maintain his position as queen of the barcacunts.

FootballFan

Do we have a footyGAF list of people getting Pokemon. Who already has a 3DS? I'm looking to expand my friends list. Works playing Animal Corossing?

Do you know who is keeping the list?

I'm really enjoying my 3DS, was a great pickup.

Some of us don't have 3DS' yet, like me, waiting for Pokemon X/Y(Game of the Year after TLoU).

X/Y BROS

FootballFan
Wilbury
DC89
Vivalaraza
Freewheelin
Clegg
Linius
Meier
Spidye
3Sixty
tc91
TrueBlue
SleeplessNights
D_Prodigy
Killer7
Arkon
Flintstryker
Willkiller
Feorax
Flippedb
SpanishWrath
Pulga

The list grows

Fry

I'm impressed with Neymar. As much as I defend him and believe he'll avoid being the Robinho 2.0, I didn't think he would rule as much as he has in this cup.

He's been DECISIVE, and I think that's what he does best.

What was Buffon doing tonight? Think he was at fault for almost every goal, at least in part.

Neymar definitely dived btw, not even any doubt about it. Free kick was nice although I think Buffon should have saved it. Still, nice to see him silence his haters.

Rooney needs to do one Kagawa needs to play #10 next year.

FootballFan

Also, forgot to mention how impressed I was with Neymar's diving.

http://i.imgur.com/QWEUWN4.jpg[IMG]

He will fit right in at Barca, though Biscuits will have a difficult time upping his game to maintain his position as queen of the barcacunts.[/QUOTE]

It's like people don't even watch Barca. Biscuits? What has he done since the Inter game to make him this massive cunt? Alba, Alves, Pinto, Valdes, etc So many cunts on the team to pick from who are way worse than he is, Busquets is not even on their level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom