• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodvik

It's his loss. I feel terrible for Manuel more than anything. You know he must feel utterly betrayed. :(

Hahaha that was a definite shinning. Very fortunate how it came off. He's got a knack for goal with Brazil. Scoring boatloads for them as of late.

Looked that way to me as well. I am sure he would claim otherwise though :)

Suarez looking angry. he will taste Brazillian flesh tonight. Who will be his victim? The delicious corn fed meat of Hulk or that tender Neymar?

dc89

It's ok you've spent over £45 million on Navas and Fernandinho already.

It's his loss. I feel terrible for Manuel more than anything. You know he must feel utterly betrayed. :(

At the end of next season, when he realises he's played like 15 games he will realise and get on the phone to Manuel. Well it's tough shit then.

He could have 3/4 years at City and go on to Madrid at the height of his career if he really wants to play for them. He won't develop half as well at Madrid.

Y'all will see.

At the end of next season, when he realises he's played like 15 games he will realise and get on the phone to Manuel. Well it's tough shit then.

He could have 3/4 years at City and go on to Madrid at the height of his career if he really wants to play for them. He won't develop half as well at Madrid.

Y'all will see.
They've developed more young players last season than you have in 5.

rodvik

Brazil playing bad. Hulk's awful, Neymar's awful. Suarez and Forlan entering beast-mode. C'mon son.

just swap Cavani

RoseTintedGlasses.jpg

The world must be beautiful to you :)

Come on mate. I want Uruguay to do well too but Forlan and Suarez have let you down so far.

WriterGK

Brazil is boring and shit Neygod is so overrated come on Uruguay

I don't like Spain anymore and I am even a Barca fan. Can you imagine? I am excited to see how Germany/Bayern will obliterare the Spanish team in Europe and hopefully Spain in Brazil 2014 as well #believe

pulga

Banned
Nastasic is just as developed as Varane. What other young player did Madrid play for the senior team? Most everyone is in their mid to late 20s.

Weve bought Ozil, Di Maria, Pipita, Ramos, Benzema when they were the same age as Isco or younger.

So lay off the nonsense.

Salsa

Neymar has done some stuff for sure but my god is he overrated. It's like Brazil just needs their star player with weird hair and they'll pick whatever when there's none available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom