• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Morata played primarily for Castilla last year. He did get a few minutes here and there for the Sr team and played in some important games but I wouldn't put his involvement anywhere near Varane's.

The fact that Madrid has such an incredible academy is sort of an unfair advantage though. It's not a 1 to 1 comparison by any means.

Koko

Banned
100 people complained about Holly Willoughby's attire.

Why.

This one?

The-Voice-2013-final-Holl-008.jpg

Morata player primarily for Castilla last year. He did get a few minutes here and there for the Sr team and played in some important games but I wouldn't put his involvement anywhere near Varane's.

The fact that Madrid has such an incredible academy is sort of an unfair advantage though. It's not a 1 to 1 comparison by any means.
Yeah, but at this point there isn't really any hard evidence that Isco won't develop at Madrid or would have better developed at City.

That claim has no evidence to back it up.

Even I think Isco would have been better off at City but not for that reason.

Meier

Weve bought Ozil, Di Maria, Pipita, Ramos, Benzema when they were the same age as Isco or younger.

So lay off the nonsense.
Di Maria was 22, Özil was 22 and Benzema was 21 but older than Isco. Ramos and Higuain were younger though.

I don't think Madrid have a problem playing young talent so I don't even know what you're talking about. He's just going to a team that is very crowded in his position. Look at Modric, he faced the exact same issue this season despite being world class. At City, he'd undeniably be first choice every week since the coach helped develop him.

Ce-Lin

I don't like Spain anymore and I am even a Barca fan. Can you imagine? I am excited to see how Germany/Bayern will obliterare the Spanish team in Europe and hopefully Spain in Brazil 2014 as well #believe

please stop, what does your reply have to do with Brazil being shit today

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Has Cavani been sniffing glue before each match? He's been utter shit this tournament.

FootballFan

Why is Cavani used on the wing? So stupid.

edit
GOOOOAAAAL.

Look at him in the replay, all the way out wide by the line. What a waste..

pulga

Banned
URUGUAAAAY!!! CAVANIII

Di Maria was 22, Özil was 22 and Benzema was 21 but older than Isco. Ramos and Higuain were younger though.

I don't think Madrid have a problem playing young talent so I don't even know what you're talking about. He's just going to a team that is very crowded in his position. Look at Modric, he faced the exact same issue this season despite being world class. At City, he'd undeniably be first choice every week since the coach helped develop him.

You've now nickpicked a players age for one month and some for 1 year. There isnt any evidence to back up your claims Isco wont get a starting spot or develop as did most of the other people on my list. If he has half the quality as his potential indicates, he'll be a starter in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom