• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Kicker is normally very reliable in their print edition. BUT they have no idea what Zorc/Watzke/Klopp are looking for, no one has to be fair (probably not even them lol). And because lots of people want news on BVB's new signings, they keep writing, with no idea at all. So don't take it too serious, they're just guessing like everyone else.

Ok.

We all know he's signing for you.

I hope Spain win entirely because of that shot of Neymar putting his collar up

To quote Ross McCormack, "Neymar get your collar down u little melt"

I want Spain to unemotionally dismantle Brazil with slicker more intelligent football. I then want Fry to explain to me in no more than 300 words why Man of Steel is good.

amazing
785859154.gif

Solskjær is so shit that Molde wants to fire him.
Lol is that the Aussie bus from the end of the TdF 1st stage?
What did he hit?

Brazil will lose, no doubt. They get lots of chances but only finish off a tiny percentage of them. Spain will get one goal and then just play it around.

Lol is that the Aussie bus from the end of the TdF 1st stage?
What did he hit?

Yeah it is lol. Just hit the goal line thing I think.

Shagwell

May not have been the best tournament by any stretch but I'm dreading the end of this. Another goodbye to football for a month and a few weeks.

Sod pre-season games too. Made that mistake far too many times in the past to be repeated. They're shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom