• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

Jonas Giæver ‏@CheGiaevara 9s
The main story on Portugese paper A Bola's website is that Ezequiel Garay will sign for Manchester United during next week.

FUCK

THIS

SHIT
Why, isn't he any good?

How much for?

Don't you want signings?

Moyes needs a big signing for his unveiling, this could be it.

Arnie

I WILL COME TO BETHNAL GREEN AND BLADE YOU
Right, so because you were proper rude and not at all helpful I'll embody the spirit of Sherlock and infer the answers to my own questions.

Why, isn't he any good? NO

How much for? TOO MUCH

Don't you want signings? THIAGO/BAINES/OSMAN

Linius

208217.jpg

Lens :lol

Hixx

ALL HAIL THE NEW BROKEN.

I'm sorry Hicky, I left when I got a red card and people were getting too annoying, had to mute the damn mumble. I hate believe fc, too good for it.

I wish Quiche didn't remove my admin on the Mumble. It would have been glorious under my IRON FIST

Garay signing lends further support to the theory that come Friday, Esqueal, Kevin and T Ali are all unveiled together.

I'll take that.

Professor Leighton not far behind hopefully.

How much are you blowing on this unnecessary transfer that could be used to sign Thiago's dad?
£16m and that's before Uncle Jorge gets paid.

Arnie

Moyes has money and doesn't have a clue how to spend it hahahaha

:lol it's actually true

it's actually happening

I've died and gone to heaven

Does anyone want to see a photo of me being buffeted by a big black man whilst playing footy?

The collision after the photo was mental.

L1NETT

Good thing about supporting a lower league team is that tomorrow is exciting to see who turns up to training and who doesn't.

If we were prem, we would have Laboured and company searching through all the player's holiday pics to see where they have been :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom