• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shagwell

All of your interminable TLoU talk has made me concede defeat (haven't got a ps3 nor do any of my mates really) and start watching an LP to see what the fuss is about.

It looks so damn cool. :(

Salvadora

That's probably not true though is it
“When Steve Parish sold Zaha I was mildly involved in it as I tried to get Arsenal to buy him, but they were not interested.

“I spoke to David Dein as I did not want Zaha to go to Manchester United, I wanted him to stay in London.

“I just thought he was an exciting talent.”
Seems like it is, Viva.

All of your interminable TLoU talk has made me concede defeat (haven't got a ps3 nor do any of my mates really) and start watching an LP to see what the fuss is about.

It looks so damn cool. :(

It is. Half the appeal is how intense it can be though which you won't get through a LP, when you barely have any bullets or anything left and there's enemies around you.

If Neygod scores today and Brazil wins, I think the OT should be titled Neygod

What if Torres scores?

L1NETT

Arsenal turned down the opportunity to sign Zaha, Palace's ex-chairman said.

Interesting.

Meh maybe they have faith in Ryo and Ox to be the next generation of wingers.

Or they have FM signing syndrome for Gervinho :p

Only like 30 odd days till our first game. Hyped.

Lunchbox

Banned
Where's Lunchbox when you need him.
I was out finalizing my old cars trade in to get my new m3

because unlike that filthy cunt moyes, I know how to spend money. we will be shit for the next 3 years until he gets sacked and blanc or solksjaer rebuilds it. accepted the fate, time to move on no matter how much 12 year old clowns play up the likes of Baines like they were doing earlier

GQman2121

Banned
It's so gross (hot and humid) in Baltimore today, I can believe I left the house. Just ordered a cheesesteak though.

Anyway, Cavani showed his worth today. Can Paulinho do the same?

amazing
785859154.gif

because unlike that filthy cunt moyes, I know how to spend money. we will be shit for the next 3 years until he gets sacked and blanc or solksjaer rebuilds it. accepted the fate, time to move on no matter how much 12 year old clowns play up the likes of Baines like they were doing earlier

Solskjær is so shit that Molde wants to fire him.

Salvadora

I've always thought of Blanc as the future United manager.

Kicker saying Dortmund are unprepared to pay the €30 million for Mickey.

The saga continues.

Kicker is normally very reliable in their print edition. BUT they have no idea what Zorc/Watzke/Klopp are looking for, no one has to be fair (probably not even them lol). And because lots of people want news on BVB's new signings, they keep writing, with no idea at all. So don't take it too serious, they're just guessing like everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom