• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Dreadful from Italy. How on earth can you let him control that in the box? Shit.

ibysHwHl84GF9i.gif

ibfFyPrPCjWK5I.gif

itZHRusYQT0dd.gif

Arnie

That goal is an excellent representation of things.

Everyone will spunk over Thiago, he'll get all the credit, but Koke's the real star. Sublime ball.

Wilbur

Banned
IF WE MISS OUT NOW I'LL BE DEVASTATED

IF LIVERPOOL SIGN MICKEY

IF CITY SIGN ISCO

AND IF WE SIGN DARRON GIBSON AND PLAY SHINJI AT LEFT BACK

IM GONNA SUPPORT A TEAM THAT ISN'T A FUCKING JOKE

GET ME A MAGPIES SHIRT

Messi

Thiago should stay and fight for his place like all the greats before him. If he is truly good enough. Which I think he is, he will get that place.

Wilbur

Banned
That goal is an excellent representation of things.

Everyone will spunk over Thiago, he'll get all the credit, but Koke's the real star. Sublime ball.

Koke is top, been thinking this all season. Cultured but also a snappy aggressive little naughty under Simeone. Plz Moyeezus

Arnie

I'm not fucking kidding if you gave me three poke balls to choose from, one containing Isco, one containing Thiago and one containing Koke I'd well choose the latter.

He's like that non-flashy grass type that's not as good to begin with but is a beast when you've got a proper squad of pokemon.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm not fucking kidding if you gave me three poke balls to choose from, one containing Isco, one containing Thiago and one containing Koke I'd well choose the latter.

He's like that non-flashy grass type that's not as good to begin with but is a beast when you've got a proper squad of pokemon.

That's a top top analogy. Good lad.

spidye

who's the water pokemon in your analogy? I always go with the water pokemon

Wilbur

Banned
He'll sign a new contract with Barca tomorrow. Sigh.

This is like when I saw a shiny Ampharos and accidentally defeated it. Fucking critical hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom