• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

It's over. The Tanc has Spoken.

Tancredi Palmeri
"I have suspect Manchester United should have better close for Thiago Alcantara before this final"

Isn't it more likely that Thiago is using the interest in him as leverage with Barcelona, i.e. to get more playing time/higher wages?
Thiago hasn't really said anything.

All we know if he has the release clause so if a team is willing to pay it, they can try to convince him to leave.

No idea whether he actively wants to or not - it's just rumours.

Tc91

It's over. The Tanc has Spoken.

Tancredi Palmeri
"I have suspect Manchester United should have better close for Thiago Alcantara before this final"

I don't understand, all I see is "Manchester United close for Thiago Alcantara"

IT'S ON.

Dude chill out. I don't follow news 24/7. I didn't know he had a release clause.

It's okay just sell us Strootz and we'll be cool.

Salvadora

Thiago hasn't really said anything.

All we know if he has the release clause so if a team is willing to pay it, they can try to convince him to leave.

No idea whether he actively wants to or not - it's just rumours.
The silence is telling, though.

He doesn't have to talk.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Go home, you're drunk.
He gets the ball first. It's not a shocking pen anyway.

Right foot touches ball first, yes, that has nothing to do with his entire left legs sweeping him from under him. Its a pretty obvious call.

"Ball first" is meant to be used when I tackle the ball and the momentum causes you to fall down.

confuziz hasn't seen the release clause in the contract himself so you'll appreciate his position on this matter

The silence is telling, though.

He doesn't have to talk.
Well yeah.

He hasn't been totally silent. He did say he will decide his future after the u21's and stuff like that and Rossel was saying he hopes Thiago stays and is patient...so there is some kind of decision for him to make it seems. But yeah we don't know that he is desperate to leave.

subtles

Moyesy doesn't need that Spanish flair. United don't have nor need any Spanish flair. Bring in Fellaini and Baines and call it a window.

Fergie pls.

G-Unit

Dayummmmmmm sofia vergara

359593_la.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom