• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT22| His true nature avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thiago should stay and fight for his place like all the greats before him. If he is truly good enough. Which I think he is, he will get that place.

He wants to make the world cup team. So yeah he will probably become an automatic starter for Barca in a few years, but that isn't good enough right now.

Messi

He wants to make the world cup team. So yeah he will probably become an automatic starter for Barca in a few years, but that isn't good enough right now.

Even at united he is not going to get into the world cup starters. Even where he is now at barca he will make the bench at the WC.

Wilbur

Banned
sign him, I don't care. Just leave Thiago off your dirty plans.

Remember the last time xavi scored a hat trick? yep...never.

Your anonymity over Moyeezus is going to haunt you. There'll be reports in Catalonia of a flame haired spectre with a face as old as the Pamplona Cathedral seen abducting youth and wonder kids from La Masia, a ghost story that'll go down in folklore.

Then Thiago rocks up at Carrington in a onesie and your mind fucking goes

K1LLER7

Even at united he is not going to get into the world cup starters. Even where he is now at barca he will make the bench at the WC.
Atleast at United he'll play week in week out.

At Barca he'll start on the bench.

Doubt we'll get him though. Unless it's already been done before this game and will be announced once Moysey joins officially.

Messi

tumblr_m39g378hVv1qlpkzjo1_500.gif

Clegg

We're not signing any of our targets.

Transfer deadline day comes round and we make last second bids for Leon Osman and Darron Gibson.

Arnie

We're not signing any of our targets.

Transfer deadline day comes round and we make last second bids for Leon Osman and Darron Gibson.

Again, I've been telling you this. If you'd stop goobering and just listen you wouldn't get yourself worked up.

Zabojnik

Juve should feel ashamed for not allowing Immobile play in the first team.

smh

If anything, we should be ashamed for not bringing Gabbiadini back home. Looks like we're about to fix this though. Immobile is ... alright, don't think he's top club material. Manolo *could* be.

Spain beasting, but this Inter defense is pretty shit. Which is to be expected, I guess.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Everywhere on the internet saw that as a penalty, which it was, his left leg hits both his legs from behind.

Then I go on GAF and people are going lol refs game is rigged.

G-Unit

Your anonymity over Moyeezus is going to haunt you. There'll be reports in Catalonia of a flame haired spectre with a face as old as the Pamplona Cathedral seen abducting youth and wonder kids from La Masia, a ghost story that'll go down in folklore.

Then Thiago rocks up at Carrington in a onesie and your mind fucking goes

You mean Wegner? Yeah fuck that guy

Messi

Everywhere on the internet saw that as a penalty, which it was, his left leg hits both his legs from behind.

Then I go on GAF and people are going lol refs game is rigged.

It was a penalty Jesus Tello does not dive.

If Barca allow Thiago they have made a huge mistake. It would be an incredibly shortsighted move.

Arnie

Loooooool I just got Arnie's post from the other day

I don't care, i love it

Hahahaha good one Arnold
It was a bit layered, I'll admit.

Now you know the joke it's like we're all on the same wavelength, laughing at the same joke, buzzing together. Now let's play basketball.

Salvadora

Isn't it more likely that Thiago is using the interest in him as leverage with Barcelona, i.e. to get more playing time/higher wages?

Clegg

err they do. If a club doesn't want a player to leave, they won't have to. He has a contract.
There is also a buyout clause to his contract. If a club activates it and Thiago agrees personal terms then he'll leave Barca.

Nothing much Barca can do to stop it. They could always offer an improved contract tho.

Slizz

It was a bit layered, I'll admit.

Now you know the joke it's like we're all on the same wavelength, laughing at the same joke, buzzing together. Now let's play basketball.

Basketball?!

They closed down a skate park near this court I play at and are making it into a mini 5 a side field. Can't wait for it to be finished. Bball and footy right next to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom