• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Dead Demption is awesome guys. I feel like Raylan Givens smoking out bad guys.
It is indeed awesome and talking about Raylan Givens, I just started Justified. I've only seen the pilot episode yet, but I can tell you that I fucking hate the accents and all these Bible Belt, redneck racist dipshits.

Linius

It is indeed awesome and talking about Raylan Givens, I just started Justified. I've only seen the pilot episode yet, but I can tell you that I fucking hate the accents and all these Bible Belt, redneck racist dipshits.

Really? I kind of like it. It really gives the show it's own identity with all that southern talk. Kentucky!

But it's time for bed now. Have to get up at 05:00 am :p

I'll post this here in case people are not checking the Steam thread. I can't access the site atm or have any money but it has everything apparently

Holy shit pricing mistake.
Bethesda Complete collection for like 25€. All Steam I think.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-BETHESDANYC/bethesda-new-year-collection-bundle

Brink Complete Pack
Dishonored™
DOOM 3 BFG Edition
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Hunted: The Demon’s Forge™
RAGE
Rogue Warrior
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind® Game of the Year Edition
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition Deluxe
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

edit - Use IAMANELDERGEEK for another 5% off lol

kharma45

I'll post this here in case people are not checking the Steam thread. I can't access the site atm or have any money but it has everything apparently

Brink Complete Pack
Dishonored™
DOOM 3 BFG Edition
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Hunted: The Demon’s Forge™
RAGE
Rogue Warrior
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind® Game of the Year Edition
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition Deluxe
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

edit - Use IAMANELDERGEEK for another 5% off lol

HOLY CUNTING SHIT.

I own most of the games already :(

A solid night of Afer Dark action will push us into a fresh OT by morn.

Have an alarming stomach flu, get cramps every now and then and have to run to the nearest safe spot to let lose what can only be described as a symphonic explosion of pain. I don't even shit much, but it's like I have so much gas built up inside that it just catapults it out and keeps my poop chute open for around 10 seconds at a time while it makes music, which I'm fairly sure has been heard by at least a few neighbors by now, it's very noisy but there only comes bits and pieces of poops out cause I have already shit like 8 times today, but with the force it is shot out I think you could make a flute play. Going to work anyway was a terrible decision.

Have an alarming stomach flu, get cramps every now and then and have to run to the nearest safe spot to let lose what can only be described as a symphonic explosion of pain. I don't even shit much, but it's like I have so much gas built up inside that it just catapults it out and keeps my poop chute open for around 10 seconds at a time while it makes music, which I'm fairly sure has been heard by at least a few neighbors by now, it's very noisy but there only comes bits and pieces of poops out cause I have already shit like 8 times today, but with the force it is shot out I think you could make a flute play. Going to work anyway was a terrible decision.
I have this exact problem. Alas, I have to push it all out using great force after all the pressure that has just been building up makes my tummy hurt.

I don't know what's wrong with me but this boomstick shitting is fucking annoying.

Rikkun

Ooooh!

OOOOOH!

Didn't know there were so many salty tears here! I should check you guys more often when we play!

A-q-Y4MCAAAql3R.jpg:large

Buon Natale a -7!

If you're lucky.

awesome choice

the final scene in that film is one of my favourite things

Yeah it was really good.

i loved the sense of tension and paranoia throughout the film, particularly in the scenes where the camera is far away from Hackman. Really makes you feel uneasy and uncomfortable.

Hackman and Cazale are brilliant. Harrison Ford looks so young! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom