• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that Matri celebrated. Not just because his last goals (in FRIENDLIES, mind) he didn't celebrate, or look happy at all, but also because he celebrated against his old team which he didn't celebrate against last time. He really fucking wanted those goals, and he showed it.

If Palermo wins then Cagliari is in the relegation zone officially, just behind Torino.

YOU'RE WELCOME TIMURID

Edit:
The moral lesson today is money>talent!

I love how losing teams in Serie A are always the moral winners, just like Napoli. Campioni morali di fiche...

Zabojnik

lol six minutes what a joke!

Should've been 8 mintues. And Cagliari should've finished the game with 9. Pen for Cagliari was total bullshit, ours was very, very, very soft. Happy for Matri. Yeah, when all he needs do is wait in the middle and push it in, he's great.

All in all, a crazy match. Some of the worst reffing I've ever seen from Damato. Or anyone, really.

FORZA JUVE. CELLINO, CI SENTI? VAF-FAN-CU-LO. VAF-FAN-CU-LO. VAF-FAN-CU-LO, MAFIOSO DI STO CAZZO.

MPW

"Ronny is an incredible player, the best in the world," he said. "He is better than Messi. It is not because he is my friend or that I played with him but he has everything.

"Messi is unbelievable but Ronaldo does it on his own. In Madrid he has to score the goals and create them. At Barcelona, Messi has Xavi and Iniesta."
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/s...s-cristiano-ronaldo-to-come-back-home?cc=5901

there you have it, cr7 > messi, Evra has settled it once and for all :p

...If Palermo wins ...

iqpmULBur7aKA.gif

Zabojnik

This was what, the 3rd or 4th retarded pen given against us this season? And how many have we missed? I wish we could convert penalites into free kicks from outside the box. :|

"Ronny is an incredible player, the best in the world," he said. "He is better than Messi. It is not because he is my friend or that I played with him but he has everything.

"Messi is unbelievable but Ronaldo does it on his own. In Madrid he has to score the goals and create them. At Barcelona, Messi has Xavi and Iniesta."
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/s...s-cristiano-ronaldo-to-come-back-home?cc=5901

there you have it, cr7 > messi, Evra has settled it once and for all :p

You realize that also means Barcelona > Real Madrid? :p

Yen

Jose's baby came!
jose enrique sanchez (@jose3enrique3) :
The best thing ever. I can't wait to kiss him again. The best Christmas present ever. Best day of my life. Thanks god for that

Feorax

Jose's baby came!
jose enrique sanchez (@jose3enrique3) :
The best thing ever. I can't wait to kiss him again. The best Christmas present ever. Best day of my life. Thanks god for that

Mayans predict the end of the world.

Jose Enrique becomes a father.

...close enough?

Korez

We are stronger than referee, stronger than goals canceled, stronger than a penalty shot in the air.

We are stronger than everything.. We are JUVENTUS.

I'm pleasantly surprised to see that my local cinema is showing the Hobbit in HFR. I've heard a lot of mixed reactions and I'm not a fan of 3D myself, but it is something I must try out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom