• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
qBuFJ.jpg

PES STATS

Yen

Mumei if you are reading, I just made a thread and made a dumb mistake in the title. Can you fix it for me?

I thought you meant you got it and couldn't run any of it :lol

no, no, no, I'm not that stupid. I've learnt to never buy a HP/Compaq laptop, this one is crap. Will probably just buy a desktop next year. Tis a god deal anyway.

Transfer muppetry warning:

Gazprom piggy bank supposedly replenished. 60 million bid for Cavani incoming.

Personally I hope it's Hulk+60 million. Want that scrub off my team.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Marrota : "Drogba? No, we haven't made any contact,” he told Sky Sport Italia. “He would not be available anyway because of the African Cup of Nations.

“I don't know how people haven't realised this.

“Lucio has recently left the club and Giorgio Chiellini is injured, so we will be searching for a player to fill the central defender role.

“We have scored a lot of goals this season, and the January transfer window does not always provide the best options.”

Good.

Zabojnik

RubentusGAF, what website can I buy Juve-Sampdoria tickets from?

Pulga, fucking MOVE IT. You're late as it is, the tickets went on sale 5 days ago! Go to Listicket, english version, register and find Juve - Samp either by searching (city -> Torino, category -> Serie A/B, date -> next 31 days) or in the scrolling banner below. Everything's been sold out already, except for Tribuna Ovest Lat. 1st Ring (white sector closest to the corner):

juventus_nuovo_stadio2.jpg

45€ or 25€, if you're under 26 (!?). Pretty decent price for what I imagine aren't exactly the best seats in the house. :p While you're at it, see if you can get a Stadium Tour / J Museum ticket (it's there in the banner). If you're going to Torino for one day only you're fucked though, the closest date available seems to be 7/1/2012, the day after Juve - Samp. Still, totally worth it, imo. Book a cheap hotel on the 6th and you're set. You should visit the city anyway. :p

HURRY.

Man, I hate this new season format with the stupid winter break in the middle. The old March-November season format was way better. Fix this shit based Gazprom!

dc89

I can't believe people are looking forward to Lightning Returns: FFXIII. I know everyone has different tastes and such but damn, if that game didn't have Final Fantasy in the title they wouldn't buy it.

Salazar

Matt Barker ‏@matthew_barker
#Napoli midfielder Valon Behrami was robbed at gunpoint in the street on Thursday night. Thieves made off with his Hublot watch.

I get to actually watch a game today guys, so excited! Which one to watch tho? Obviously leaning towards City-Reading but I'm worried it might be a bit of a bore fest with City running rampant but not converting chances.

Anyone have any interesting bets today either? All mine are on the lower leagues haha

FootballFan

Matt Barker ‏@matthew_barker
#Napoli midfielder Valon Behrami was robbed at gunpoint in the street on Thursday night. Thieves made off with his Hublot watch.

I thought only his house was robbed while no one was there, didn't know it was him getting robbed at gun point.

That is crazy. He has been their best player this season with Hamsik and Cavani.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Cunte “Vidal didn’t perform to his usual standards in the first half, but fought back after the break despite the missed penalty. He is someone I will always bring with me if going into war."

3AQmK.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom