• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma

Banned
We look a little jaded out there at the moment, hopefully after half time we have the mental strength to take off the handbrake.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Arsenal are so blunt going forwards.

They are like this against most teams. 16 goals in 3 games against Southampton, Reading and 10 man Spurs, but failed to score against Sunderland, Norwich, Stoke, Villa and Swansea.

Walcott up front is not the answer against anything other than the worst teams.

Arnie

As a football team I like Wigan more than most. They pass the ball, keep it on the floor, and Martinez is a loveable character. As a place I wish it'd fucking evaporate, taking its hordes of Rugby fans with it.

Ushojax

Walcotts first touch is just not good enough for a striker. Too easy to rob.

bud

walcott didn't even make a run towards the first post.

does he know what the average striker does in a situation like that.

Zabojnik

+ 9

intermerda.gif

bud

from the moment this match started, i've been asking myself why i put a >2.5 goal bet on it.

i don't know what i was thinking.

GorillaJu

I thought I remember one of Wigan's wingers being rather good. I thought he was Irish, thus it would be McCarthy, , but he's not nearly as impressive as I remember him being.

Ushojax

dat flop

@SpursOfficial: Our starting team today: Lloris, Walker, Caulker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Sandro, Dembele, Lennon, Bale, Defoe & Adebayor #COYS

Surely they can beat Stoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom