• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Why did Walcott leave that? Strikers don't step over crosses like that.

Bo-Locks

One of the worst performances from a wing back that I've ever seen. Beausejour has given away a penalty and wasted at least 5 good chances to either get in a good cross or shoot.

And what a shit referee.

3Sixty

The Guardians 85th best player in the world Emmanuel Mayuka makes a first premier league start for Southampton today.

Be afraid Hixx.

Hixx

He's an unfunny, uninteresting cunt.

ibh272MjKafpqL.gif

GorillaJu

I played football for ten years. As mentioned sometimes before in this thread. Only players in my team that wore gloves were from Suriname and the Antillen :p

When it's really cold, my hands feel like they're going to freeze off. It's biting and it hurts. I have to wear gloves or else I'm literally in pain.

Linius

When it's really cold, my hands feel like they're going to freeze off. It's biting and it hurts. I have to wear gloves or else I'm literally in pain.

The thing that really caused pain when playing during the winter cold was a ball shot against your bare leg :lol

bud

this wiganite who keeps standing right in front of the ball whenever arsenal get a free kick is incredibly irritating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom