• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazaaaaaard. Torres tried everything he could to blast it over the goal, but he didn't manage. :D

Going to win Europa League, fuckers.

Italy is so far behind.

Yeah, they can thank themselves for not giving two shits about Europa League. No real danger for losing that spot.

only goes on to show that they are one of the worst, most undeserved CL winners ever.

ibscy7PFkaWeZa.gif

Chris R

UEFA should team up with Football Manager to bring me a realistic recreation of the game in real time so I can follow it while I'm at work :( Can Chelsea get in on GD? Or do they require a Juve loss/draw?

We need to bring on some players who can hold up the ball and win physical battles. I'd like to see Matri or Bendtner on for Giovinco, Caceres on for Lichtsteiner maybe, or Marrone on for Pirlo.

Meier

Oh wow, if Barca doesn't win over Benfica then Benfica goes through? That was what I expected at the beginning but hopefully Messi can help Celtic out.

Tc91

UEFA should team up with Football Manager to bring me a realistic recreation of the game in real time so I can follow it while I'm at work :( Can Chelsea get in on GD? Or do they require a Juve loss/draw?

If Juventus win or draw remember - Chelsea are out. So they need Shakhtar to turn it around in a big way.

So they are fucked.

Kyoufu

Oh wow, if Barca doesn't win over Benfica then Benfica goes through? That was what I expected at the beginning but hopefully Messi can help Celtic out.

It would be in Barca's best interests to knock catenaccio British teams out of the tournament!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom