• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

torres scored :-o

zxRMC.gif

spidye

hehe it's a boring match, I spent most of the time trying to subscribe to PSN+ and download the December Games. As usual the store is slow as shit.

it's even worse now since the most stupid redesign in the history of redesigns.
the store sucked before but sony outdid themselves.

dc89

I think he made the bet with the assumption Messi was playing since he was known to at least be participating.

Correct, like I said it was placed yesterday afternoon as part of a 6 fold accumulator. FUUU!! Please Tito, play Messi now. I need me some goals.

The only redeeming thing would be if it doesn't come off I've only actually lost £10 of my own money. The other £10 was Bet 365 100% bonus as a new customer*.

*/PR

Zabojnik

All the signs are there. Vidal with an early yellow (will lead to a red in the second half), crystal clear penalty not given, Giovinco missing a near-sitter, Chelsea winning.

Everything points to a late, dream shattering Shakhtar goal. Dat Juve CL jinx. Can't catch a break.

All the signs are there. Vidal with an early yellow (will lead to a red in the second half), crystal clear penalty not given, Giovinco missing a near-sitter, Chelsea winning.

Everything points to a late, dream shattering Shakhtar goal. Dat Juve CL jinx. Can't catch a break.

Stop anti jinxing. STOP IT.

Gambit

hehe it's a boring match, I spent most of the time trying to subscribe to PSN+ and download the December Games. As usual the store is slow as shit.

the store is incrdibly slow for me as well. trying to download Ni No Kuni Demo and it barely moves forward. Very annoying.

fuenf

Yeah, their "Wednesday evening sales" have been awesome and delivery to a local Saturn is free.

looks like it's sold out :( "Bitte entschuldigen Sie. Das Produkt welches Sie zum Warenkorb hinzufügen wollen ist zwischenzeitlich nicht mehr verfügbar."

K1LLER7

Giggs has been woeful and Clev was poor before he went off injured.

Welbeck has played well though.
Cleverly injured?

Giggs and Scholes midfield vs City. Defence is fixed, the midfielders all get injured. It's like we've got Arsenals medical team.

fuenf

Yeah LA Noire is already sold out, but I finally managed to get that PSN+ thingy to work: Vanquish, Batman AC and Resi 5 are enough anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom