• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT9| #Freeelsk is now trending on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol lol lol

you are by far the best troll on this forum.

Look what you have done now, you moron.

Got enough for everyone, made some for DC82 some time ago that he didn't use.

R8uSj.jpg
s0BwO.jpg

I've been informed by a few Udinese fans that Juventus are the Man Utd of Italy. Is this true?

Depends on what you mean. We have the most fans and a lot of our fans aren't from Torino itself. We're also the most successful Italian club. But I'd say that in terms of non-Juve fans, more of them hate Inter than Juve.

ShogunX

Depends on what you mean. We have the most fans and a lot of our fans aren't from Torino itself. We're also the most successful Italian club. But I'd say that in terms of non-Juve fans, more of them hate Inter than Juve.

These guys were more talking about lucky goals, bullshit decisions, personal referee's and a metric fuck ton of offside goals.

Vucinic should've just gone for the net there. Great coverage by the defender, and even better ball from Vidal. Pogba showing his age and inexperience there. I like the fact that he feels confident enough to take a crack, but he should've gave the ball back to Vucinic who had more space on the left.

These guys were more talking about lucky goals, bullshit decisions, personal referee's and a metric fuck ton of offside goals.

Last season, sure we had some infamous ones. But this season it's been up and down. And a couple seasons ago, Milan had something like 20 penalties. I'd definitely say there is a big team bias, generally, in Italy. I think that's absolutely true.

bud

these benfica players are literally trying to break their opponents in half. what in the de matteo's big fucking headed fuck.

utd cheated?

:lol

Inter with Mourinho, the fact that Inter contributes next to nothing to the national team, that they have a paper scudetto, and that they were the only big team to escape calcipoli (while still having at least as guilty as Milan) makes them popular amongst non-Juventini?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom