• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Elchele

He's actually played good today, I'll give him props. The yoga is working well.

he must be doing the Magath therapy

1299614500_0.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Quick attacking football, where the fuck has this team been

Suen

U scored a mean penalty

Like, unsavable.
Ref ruined the game and Madrid playing like shit. Aside from the comedy the second half has been boring. Juve is not left with many options so you'd expect Madrid to do something. Hope the game in Turin will be much more exciting.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ref ruined the game and Madrid playing like shit. Aside from the comedy the second half has been boring. Juve is not left with many options so you'd expect Madrid to do something. Hope the game in Turin will be much more exciting.
well after this performance, I'm sure we can take you with 11 men.

And Lichtsteiner.

ffs, of course Gala has to let Claudemir score of all players, now he will think he is God again for a year and use more time drinking tequila than training.

When it was 11 vs 11 Juve played a few long passes into Llorente that were really effective. I don't know why, but they stopped doing it for some reason.

Top Bottom