• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Zabojnik

Well, we're not out yet. Good performance from our guys tonight, considering everything. Real look beatable and have 9 points already, maybe they'll relax a bit.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Away from home

Red card

Penalty

10 men for the majority of the game

Still the better team.

Good performance, bad result.

Suen

Ref killed the game of the evening. Very boring second half, props for Juve for being the better side. We played mostly shit Madrid-GAF, should have buried the game long time ago, not looking forward to the results in Turin.

That Buffon-Casillas frienship <3

Buffon > Casillas

Ref killed the game of the evening. Very boring second half, props for Juve for being the better side. We played mostly shit Madrid-GAF, should have buried the game long time ago, not looking forward to the results in Turin.

That Buffon-Casillas frienship <3

Buffon > Casillas

both saying see you in Rio.

FootballFan

Well, we're not out yet. Good performance from our guys tonight, considering everthing. Real look beatable and have 9 points already, maybe they'll relax a bit.

Don't forget the Clasico. They will be motivated and angry after we embarrass them.

I just hope Bale isn't back from his injury for the clasico.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Bale literally touched the ball twice. First he crossed into the side netting, second he was dispossessed immediately. He was like a ghost in his 25 minutes.

Suen

Fuck Benfica scored? Cardozo FC takes a point...now I can't laugh at Lambda :/

Bale literally touched the ball twice. First he crossed into the side netting, second he was dispossessed immediately. He was like a ghost in his 25 minutes.
Worried he'll stay like this most of the year and settle down good next year...kinda like Modric :(

Dark Rider

hard luck Juve, you did good but we won
I hope we beat you again in the second leg we can't afford to drop any points.
you have that match in the bag

p3Rwssr.png

lol

Spurs should really check their bank balance. Maybe Levy did not realise Madrid planned to pay in Monopoly or bitcoin money.

Gambit

I have to admit, I never realized how talented he was. I always thought he was Dortmund's Kroos and that Kagawa was better than him. Oh how wrong I was

Same here. (Not counting the Kroos put-down, who I think is by now more instrumental for Bayern than Schweini).

I still think he needs to get more used to Bayern's style of playing and the ferocity with which opponents fight against you, but he has the technique and skills in abundance.

he's an idiot, but you can't deny his huge talent

Yea, that might sum it up.

K1LLER7

I would rather have Rooney and Kagawa atm than Rooney and RVP.
Kagawa looked good on the left in the second half too. As long as he drifts in often, we should stick to playing all 3. He was getting the ball played into him more often in the 2nd half, in turn having more of an effect on the game.

We should play Adnan, Rooney, Shinji and RVP as the front 4 on the weekend.

Anyone else thing Carrick has been poor this season? He has less of an impact on games and his passing has been kinda sloppy. Even today.

Hope we bring in a few midfielders in January.

fuenf

Same here. (Not counting the Kroos put-down, who I think is by now more instrumental for Bayern than Schweini).

I still think he needs to get more used to Bayern's style of playing and the ferocity with which opponents fight against you, but he has the technique and skills in abundance.

I meant the 21year old Kroos, not the 23 year old one. :) The new Kroos is awesome, I have to agree he's more important than Schweini nowadays.

Suen

Oh well, hope El Clasico will be a great game. Neymar-Messi vs Ronaldo-Bale
Di Maria
hnnnnnnng!!!!!

Can't wait to see Messi walk out of the pitch in the first half because of the drugs side effects. A car will then be waiting to take him to the court with his american hooker. After that we will tackle that weak little bitch pussy Neymar so he rolls out to outer space. Then we'll score our goals and win, and Xavi will be grabbing his dick as he talks about Barca's identity.

#FuckBarca
#MartinoNotInControl
#PuyolRespect

Clegg

All things considered, that was a fairly good performance from United. We were solid at the back and looked threatening going forward. Rooney had and excellent game and Kagawa grew into the game, which is quite encouraging as he has a habit to fade.

Still can't believe we only scored once though. Could and probably should have scored at least 4.

Suen

What a win! I feel bad for their keeper because it was his 21st birthday today. :lol
Don't forget Juve - Pescara game (or was it Pescara - Juve), similar thing happened there with Pescara's GK, it was his birthday...I think Buffon cheered him up :lol

Top Bottom