• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

subtles

Suarez is on fire. The hell were those? Glad to see the team playing this way. 13/15 of our goals were in the first half, let's see what happens today.

Blablurn

BXgaj-rIQAE00-M.jpg

dortmund fans being classy again.

#NoBVB_DRM

Great day for Boateng family

lol :D

Arnie

I cannot tell you how fucking relieved I am to see Johnson moving like that.

For a good minute I thought he's done his ACL.

Tc91

Just a reminder:

ian herbert ‏@ianherbs 3m
In #mufc match prog, Nani reflects on advice he gave Adnan Janzaj: "Sometimes you need to pass the ball.. and see the players around you."

Salvadora

If Stoke had put those chances away they might've had a shot at winning.

De Gea & Rooney are the only players that look good in this team.

sohois

Madrid would be bonkers to try and get Suarez in Jan, cos it won't be £70-80mil, but rather £50mil plus Morata and Jese.

Arnie

I think we will only sell him in Jan for ridiculous money.
You see John Henry's tweet.

No way he's sanctioning a sale for less than Bale. And we won't sell in Jan. FSG's entire plan with us involves getting back into the Champions League. Selling Suarez midway through this season, in this moment, could destroy all of that.

LTWheels

You see John Henry's tweet.

No way he's sanctioning a sale for less than Bale. And we won't sell in Jan. FSG's entire plan with us involves getting back into the Champions League. Selling Suarez midway through this season, in this moment, could destroy all of that.

I know,

Bale level + would be what I consider ridiculous money.

Don't do this Phoenix :p

Fuck it. If he keeps his mouth shut, I'd be delighted to offer him a new contract. We need to get top 4 for him to even give it a second's thought though. He's too good for us to actively try and sell him

lol ...was just messing with you. If we sell him thou, I hope we get Bale size money for him because he is a much better player than Bale will ever be.

Top Bottom