• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

GQman2121

Banned
Everton's yellow shirts are pretty nice. They seem to always have decent away tops. The all black and gold ones last year were good as well.

justjohn

Suarez is off in January so Enjoy him while you can Liverpool. Great player like that really needs to be playing alongside the likes of Ronaldo and bale.

Blablurn

Pep is the only reason we are where we are. I'm sure with Heynckes we would have sucked harder. Pep is giving them some pressure.

Elchele

I know you hate pep but it's not his fault that van buyten sucks. we don't have anyone else.

Not his fault? van Buyten was great under Jupp tactics. The problem is Pep's kamikaze tactics, not our players. And we have Jan and Contento.

our CBs pretty much play as fullbacks.

Arnie

Suarez is gone in the summer.

Not January, though. Again we just won't sell. It's too important to us to keep him and qualify for the Champions League.

GorillaJu

Okay I know we like to drink the kool-aid some times on FootyGaf, but if you legitimately think Liverpool is selling Suarez in January this season, you're downing something really special.

Top Bottom