• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

bud

wilshere lacks disciprine. i love watching him make those runs, but when chelsea are waiting to counter-attack, and (more than) half of the team is in front of the ball, trying to dribble past two chelsea players is extremely risky.

Blablurn

50ICcaW.gif

Is this the beginning of Arsenals downfall?

FootballFan

official team vs Celta Vigo

-Pedro-------Messi--------Alexis-
-----------------Cesc-------------------
------Octopus---------Song---------
-Adriano---Puyol---Bartra------Alves
-----------------Valdes-------------------

bench
pinto, montoya, mascherano, xavi, iniesta, neymar, tello

Razor554

bench

Tata trying to make Song as our new Keita? Could work.

I expect Pedro to be shit and Messi and Alexis score the goals we need to win.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Surely the second half will be better, Chelsea are in total cruise control and Arsenal don't seem bothered.

FootballFan

Tata trying to make Song as our new Keita? Could work.

I expect Pedro to be shit and Messi and Alexis score the goals we need to win.

Not happy about Alves starting and Montoya not. Montoya still hasn't signed a contract extension(ends end of season I believe). :(

Splatt

bench

That's an interesting team. Easing Cesc and Song into the team as replacements for Xavi/Iniesta

FootballFan

That's an interesting team. Easing Cesc and Song into the team as replacements for Xavi/Iniesta

I'd like to see Song and Busquets play together more often, they need to get used to it because sometimes we need to be a bit more defensive. I know Song isn't great defensively but still better than the other mids.

Fergie

Banned
Adnan was decent, Chicha needs support son.

Overall, pretty bland half, defended well and had some good chances.

That Adnan shot looked so close.

Razor554

Not happy about Alves starting and Montoya not. Montoya still hasn't signed a contract extension(ends end of season I believe). :(

Tata should most definitely give Montoya some playing time vs Asspanyol. Alves and Adriano have both been playing some crazy minutes lately and we can't really afford either to get injured.

Also no wonder Thiago left... Sergi Roberto is AGAIN watching the game from the stands. Tata pls

Rad-

Yeah Chicha looked a bit alone. Adnan likes to roam around everywhere so he isn't around to support Hernandez that much. I wonder how a diamond formation with Adnan behind 2 strikers would work...

Jenkinson looooool, did he not watch the game on Sunday?

Pretty shit half, need to improve massively in the second half if we wanna beat these cunts.

FootballFan

Fergie and Viva the downbuzz crew. Adnan has been brilliant and Zaha has been very good. The rest of the team has been worse than the Arsenal Chelsea match.

LMAO.
From the BBC tweet feed.
"Shane Lees: I've never seen quite so much hype about a player as distinctly unremarkable as Adnan Januzaj."
Shane clearly has no clue about football. Must be a Liverpool fan.

Top Bottom