• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

GQman2121

Banned
Yeah, I have no idea what to expect from this game.

Everyone is talking about how great Chelsea's reserves are but that doesn't change that this group hasn't every played together.

Santi and Jack might run circles around them.

Hopefully, they play rather deep and just force the ball forward and let Mata/William/KVB make something happen.

If we're going to concede a goal to a side starting Bendter up front, Cahill's the man to do it. :S

pulga

Banned
Ok, my hall of fame image has not updated on the website yet, but this was my team:

Azumarill, Pangoro, Venusaur, Pikachu, Delphox, Xerneas.

Pangoro <3 He's an honorary hall of famer for me. Highest level pokemon I had at that point. Alas, he was but an HM Slave, not fit to become a LEGEND.

His Attack Power + False Swipe made the game for me, though.

Guys, I can play X and Y on a 2DS right? Will I miss out on anything special without the 3D? I want to get pokemon when I get paid and that means having to buy a 3DS/2DS and I want to minimise cost.

Alakazam is the best pokemon ever.

Meier

Cheats using Yveltal ffs :p

Gengar and Alakazam are goddamn BEASTS <3

Yveltal was really awesome -- his move Oblivion Wing is fantastic. I am trying to get a Xerneas off the GTS right now to see how his moves are. Yveltal was only level 62 when I fought the E4 but he was pretty handy on a few of the fights. Druddigon was level 61 since I got him at like 59 on the Victory Road. Didn't use him once though.

Guys, I can play X and Y on a 2DS right? Will I miss out on anything special without the 3D? I want to get pokemon when I get paid and that means having to buy a 3DS/2DS and I want to minimise cost.

I never really play with 3D on in general but I did a few times. It actually looks really nice but the performance takes a HUGE hit and it's not a major effect anyway. You'd do well with a 2DS.

LTWheels

My Azumarill is a beast.

I spoke to the guy that rates your pokemon's stats, and it has a perfect stat in Attack, Special Attack and Special Defence.

Very lucky catch.

pulga

Banned

HA! The 3D doesn't even work for half the game, and it when it does, slows the frame rate down to something disgusting. Worse use of 3D in any game yet.

3 of them are from this X/Y, the other 3 are older.

Row 1: Tyrantrum (X/Y fossil) and Blaziken (Torchic evolution, Ruby/Sapphire starter)
Row 2: Yveltal (Y legendary) and Greninja (Froakie evolution, X/Y starter)
Row 3: Ampharos (Gold/Silver) and Druddigon (B/W)

Recognised Ampharos, Gold/Silver was the last time I actually cared about Pokemon. Played a bit of Black/White but never really got into it.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Who would have thought two months ago that Bentdner and Adebayor would be playing this week?

FootballFan

I am playing it on 2DS, it looks great!

Also, I read peoples comments about massive fps drops but I never notice it, must be a 3d thing.

GQman2121

Banned
Yahoo live blogger gots jokes.

Luiz and Cahill knock the ball between them with Bendtner chasing. I say chasing, I mean strolling. He's like Dimitar Berbatov but without all the brilliance that makes Berbatov brilliant. It's a very unique style.

FootballFan

Wow Januzaj, what a penalty win.

Classmates want to head down to the pub @ 10 as it's karaoke night, so might as well continue to watch Messi's decline into obscurity and Neymar's ascension D:

Messi will be kicked out if Neymar starts scoring more often lol.

pls stay messi <3

Top Bottom