• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Linius

No, Anzhi is awful. They are the worst team in the league. 6 points from 14 games. Strong chance of relegation. They have NOBODY left basically from the start of the season. They sold everyone. They are a second division level team.

The decline of an ambitious club after the money went away.

pulga

Banned
8TQK1bA.gif

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

Lightning

Banned
It's a bit harsh tbf. Crowd has been a step up this season but it is a problem when things go south.
It's sad when things go south that the fans either turn on our players or go deadly quiet. That's shit. They should get stuck in and get behind the team.

Kenka

Yes, they are. Basically Zenit, Loko, Rubin and Dinamo all lost today which means that there isn't a single decent team left in the bottom half of the draw, meaning that one of the following teams will be in Europe next season:

Ska Energiya Khabarovsk (second division)
Luch Energiya Vladivistok (second division)
Tom (second division)
Tyumen (third division)
Rotor (second division)
Salyut (second division)
Rostov
Alania (second division)
Anzhi

That poor coefficient :(
That's wonderful ! Imagine St-Gallen get to play in Khabarovsk and the fans get a sweet deal for the flight and accomodation abroad. I would totally jump in.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
XI: Buffon, Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini, Isla, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, De Ceglie, Tevez, Llorente

CACERES

TEVEZ

LLORENTE

YES YES YES

oh & isla

edit: De Ceglie NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I think this Newcastle City game is gonna be good, City playing their reserves should provide a pretty even game.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Friedel; Walker, Kaboul, Vertonghten, Naughton; Paulinho, Lamela, Dembele; Sigurdsson, Eriksen; Defoe

KABOOOOOOM

That's wonderful ! Imagine St-Gallen get to play in Khabarovsk and the fans get a sweet deal for the flight and accomodation abroad. I would totally jump in.

Khabarovsk would probably put up more of a fight that Spartak did, I reckon. What an absolutely terrible club.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Adebayor didn't even make the squad. Very disappointing, we won't even be able to sell him if he doesn't play in this kind of match. Even Bendtner is starting cup games for fuck's sake.

AVB just called out the Spurs supporters.

United tried a singing section to improve the atmosphere.

Arshavin just complained about the atmosphere at the Emirates.

There's a thread on rawk about the shit atmosphere at Anfield. Same thing with West Ham and their forum.

The PL is ded

Milan XI: Gabriel; Abate, Zaccardo, Zapata, De Sciglio; Montolivo, De Jong, Muntari; Birsa, Balotelli, Kaka.

Zaccardo & Zapata together will be fun. For Lazio, I mean.
Took you long enough! Great show, gets better from season to season and has one of the best endings ever.

Just finished the last episode of the fifth season. Tears.

Lightning

Banned
Adebayor didn't even make the squad. Very disappointing, we won't even be able to sell him if he doesn't play in this kind of match. Even Bendtner is starting cup games for fuck's sake.
You won't be able to command much of a transfer fee for him. One of those let him sign for another club for free just to free the wage bill.

Arsenal had to do that a lot last summer.

There's a thread on rawk about the shit atmosphere at Anfield. Same thing with West Ham and their forum.

The PL is ded

What the premier league needs is stands where you can stand up again. No one but the +70 crowd wants to sit down and sing. Maybe half forcing half the stadium to stand up would also remove some of these rich suits that just comes to watch a show as Asshaving says.

Zabojnik

De Ceglie NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Paolino will do good tonight, I can feel it in my bones.

Shit, looks like I'll have to stream the match for once. Oh well.

Showaddy

The PL is ded

Away support is still great, too many tourists and casual fans at home games these days though for a proper atmosphere.

L1NETT

Away support is still great, too many tourists and casual fans at home games these days though for a proper atmosphere.

Bingo bingo bingo.

Said enough bout this but Biggest league in the world, increased prices, proper fans priced out, prawn sandwich brigade in.

Anyways, Newcastle game should be decent. Fancy Newcastle, but that never pans out.

Top Bottom