• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

panty

Diego López, Varane, Sergio Ramos, Khedira, Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Marcelo, Arbeloa, Isco, Illarra.

SUPLENTES / BENCH: Casillas, Pepe, Xabi Alonso, Carvajal, Modric, Morata, Di María.

WHY BENZEMA WHY

Would be pretty sweet starting 11 without him.

E: omfg just noticed Arbeloa. I hope we lose.

EE: DAT ALONSO HNNGG

Kakà is still good, Muntari is still shit. Abate too.

We kind of sat down after the first ten minutes, but all in all I can't complain. Still, we should score one goal before the break.

pulga

Banned
Diego López, Varane, Sergio Ramos, Khedira, Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Marcelo, Arbeloa, Isco, Illarra.

SUPLENTES / BENCH: Casillas, Pepe, Xabi Alonso, Carvajal, Modric, Morata, Di María.

WHY BENZEMA WHY

HHNNNGGGG XABI ALONSO IS BACK

Hixx

Why would you try that from there, Negredo?

City should look for dispensation to sub every single player. They've been that bad.

FootballFan

Valero pls. Good stuff from Reina.

I have a feeling this will be Bale's day to shine. 2 goals.

Meier

Felt like that was City's first good chance and it came down to Dzeko being the one to send the cross in. Naturally it didn't go well.

Suen

WHY BENZEMA WHY

EE: DAT ALONSO HNNGG
Alonsooooooo!!! Kinda understand why Arbeloa is playing, can rest Carvajal but why Benz and not Morata who's benched? Fuck you Ancelotti.

Arnie

The 2nd Almeria goal was also accompanied by a Suso assist.
ALL RISE

tumblr_m6s2022d601r1fq7do1_500.gif

FootballFan

FF and Hitcher.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=88089387

Probably not a "launch thing".

Pretty boring matches on, might change to Spurs at HT.

Still really disappointing...

And those of you complaining about the boring City match...a capital one cup match at that. You know Fiorentina is playing Napoli.

You can see master tactician Rafa go at it, with Villareal-bros Borja Valero and G.Rossi trying to break em down in a pretty big Serie A match.

pls

FF and Hitcher.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=88089387

Probably not a "launch thing".

Pretty boring matches on, might change to Spurs at HT.

It's unfortunate that's all of their focus. Personally all I wanted to know is how good the games ran.

@Arnie, did you give Killzone a try? I know you weren't fond of the way older games played, how is it now? If someone really liked the gunplay in KZ2, how does it compare?

Arnie

It's unfortunate that's all of their focus. Personally all I wanted to know is how good the games ran.

@Arnie, did you give Killzone a try? I know you weren't fond of the way older games played, how is it now? If someone really liked the gunplay in KZ2, how does it compare?

We'll have it in work in about a week so I'll be able to tell you then.

Ordered the Killzone bundle with mine regardless, just because of the graphics. Not expecting much, though, the gunplay in the videos looks horrible. Luckily BF4 on PS4 makes my dick turn into spermified powder.

Top Bottom