• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Arnie

I'd genuinely, genuinely rather wake up tomorrow with four kids of my own to feed and look after than support Manchester United.

Like, that isn't even an exaggeration.

FootballFan

I'd genuinely, genuinely rather wake up tomorrow with four kids of my own to feed and look after than support Manchester United.

lnb5Bib.gif

Still really disappointing...

And those of you complaining about the boring City match...a capital one cup match at that. You know Fiorentina is playing Napoli.

You can see master tactician Rafa go at it, with Villareal-bros Borja Valero and G.Rossi trying to break em down in a pretty big Serie A match.

pls

Serie mAfia

game is probably fixed, like all others. awful league. judges handle relegations.

K1LLER7

But what if they all looked like David Moyes and you had him as a father-in-law.

What then...

Arnie

Her boyfriend is gonna kill you though

But on the bright side, his adopted son will inherent your Tom Hardy looks.
:lol I don't even look like Tom Hardy. I look more like Tom Hanks.
What if all your babies looked like Wilbur

what then
All babies do look like Wilbur m8.
Be a bit more enthusiastic about it! lol
Congrats!
:lol

I got a permanent job at work. Payrise. Proper company perks.

I'm getting a haircut at 8am tomorrow morning to celebrate.
But what if they all looked like David Moyes and you had him as a father-in-law.

What then...
Suicide.

pulga

Banned
Llorente why you so slow

Pirlo what the fuck was that

sigh

This signals its time to switch to il mio altro amore <3

Top Bottom