• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Forza will be pretty good I think. Hopefully Turn10 carry on improving and make Polyphony pull their fingers out.

I was actually about to edit that yeah, Forza looks decent enough, but I just don't have any interest in it, I'm Gran Turismo man enough to just wait for Sony to finally get their finger out their ass and get one for PS4 instead of making sequels to old ass consoles.

It did look utter shit at E3 though, yeah they've improved it since then but if you're going to show off a shitty QTE fest at E3 that shit will stick.

The multiplayer demo they showed later looked even worse. I have about as much faith in Crytek making a good game again as Torres scoring +20 goals in the league.

danwarb

2cW9O.gif

What's going on there?

Here's Steven Gerrard at that Xbox ad shoot: http://youtu.be/5KzBMexc_NE

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Only just turned on, how has Torres been?

I would buy a xbone and dead rising, even as much as I disliked the previous ones, if it let me slowly eat and mutilate Gerrard.

One of my favourite things about Gerrard is the antipathy he provokes among non-Liverpool fans of English football, and even a certain moronic section of Liverpool fans. Where's the fun in being a Maldini?

aside from all the trophies :(

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
No service and no presence.

Both teams have been gash.

No service! The Torres I saw the other night makes his own chances.

Shame, I was genuinely excited for a revival, he was mint in his prime.

Showaddy

One of my favourite things about Gerrard is the antipathy he provokes among non-Liverpool fans of English football, and even a certain moronic section of Liverpool fans. Where's the fun in being a Maldini?

aside from all the trophies :(

I must admit I don't exactly love Gerrard but it annoys the hell out of me how some fans use his recent form as vindication that he's always been an average player. He's 33 FFS.

Edit: Bollocks don't be injured Hazard, my fantasy team can't take much more.

Mr Cola

What the fuck was Remy doing cutting back there, the only option was across box

Jesus wept Newcastle

Manager

Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Nastasic, Clichy, Nasri, Fernandinho, Toure (C), Silva, Aguero, Negredo

Good line-up. Hart out then.

No service! The Torres I saw the other night makes his own chances.

Shame, I was genuinely excited for a revival, he was mint in his prime.

Fuck's sake

Just looked at wikipedia to see his record in his prime, and remembered that he only made 24 league appearances in 08/09.

FUCK

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Newcastle should be in front

They will concede now

Edit: Torres is back
on the bench

Hixx

I'd have took Oscar off ahead of Torres and left Eto'o in London but seriously Chelsea's 3 behind the striker have been pathetic.

Fergie

Banned
@livefootball: Man Utd XI v Fulham: De Gea; Rafael, Vidic, Evans, Evra; Valencia, Jones, Cleverley, Janzuaj; Rooney, van Persie #MUFC

Jones and Clev. I'm optimistic. Wanted Shinji but I'm not complaining... Yet.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
No way this game doesn't end 1-0 to Chelsea. Newcastle have pissed their chances away already.

Zabojnik

Juventus 3-5-2: Buffon; Barzagli, Ogbonna,Chiellini; Padoin, Vidal, Pogba, Marchisio, Asamoah; Tevez, Giovinco

Pogba alla Pirlo. Me gusta. Padoin vs. Gobbi should be a duel for the ages.

JUVEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRNNNNNNNNNNNN

K1LLER7

Carrick is injured. Fellani is shit (at the moment)

That midfield is probably the best we could put out. Unless you swap Giggs with Cleverley.

Top Bottom