• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The funnest thing about Chelsea losing is Mourinho afterwards, look forward to this

Fair play to Newcastle. We waltzed about for the majority of the game with complete control and did absolutely nothing with the possession we had. They stepped it up and punished us. Best team won.

Hixx

Chelsea

why

ifYDJzHC29fbB.gif

H13

Oh well,grats newcastle ,they deserve it
We been playing shit
Why do jose drop off torres and mata?
Haih so many weird choice

Eurogamer have some direct 60fps gameplay footage from PS4. Downloaded and will play it on my 50inch later today, but wow - the extra fps has a dramatic impact on movement. My brother came in and asked me "Why are you fast forwarding it?"

Should never have taken Torres and Mata off when Hazard was limping.

Poor performance, truth be told.

The correlation between me not playing well as Chelsea on Fifa when its raining and the team doing the same in real life is something to consider though :p

Salazar

Luiz should have been making a bit more of a dash to cover for that second goal's assist. Get properly goalside of the bloke making the run, you tit.

Top Bottom