• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Meier

FUCK ME! Forgot to swap Nastasic back in which bummed me out since this should be a CS and now he's gone and scored a goal too. Dammit!

phaze

Fergie's gif taking 3 decades to load so I made this

ibzgBS7EW6TxQ.gif

Boruc hahahaahha amazing.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
3-0 is gravy but i hope we dont sit back, great opening 25 minutes but the last 10 the tempo has gone flat, something this United team suffers from too much, problem this season is we have been doing it at 1-0 and getting punished for it.

GorillaJu

3-0 is gravy but i hope we dont sit back, great opening 25 minutes but the last 10 the tempo has gone flat, something this United team suffers from too much, problem this season is we have been doing it at 1-0 and getting punished for it.

I can understand how you feel, but... 3-0.

Manager

He got his head on it and it was at least headed towards goal regardless. I think it'll stick as a goal. Lots of them do take deflections after all.

Pretty sure it just narrowly touched his head and not even towards goal, then Martins head aimed straight on goal.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
If Fulham score this that refs gonna get an earful

Top Bottom