• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Marc

What is Gerrard doing? Been so utterly lazy in midfield, Liverpool's midfield is its weakest link at this point.

phaze

Not sure about the ref decision, I assume it was because he was in the process of showing the card but it's harsh for Liverpool.

We're too shaky at the back.

Giroud isn't getting behind their defence enough. Liverpool are actually providing more of the goal threat despite their territorial disadvantage; we're having to work harder by relying on combination work to get us into the box.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Gotta wonder what Walcotts future is at Arsenal with this lineup

pulga

Banned
Diego López; Carvajal, Pepe, Ramos, Coentrao; Xabi Alonso, Modric, Di María; Bale, Cristiano y Benzema

WHERE THE FUCK IS ISCO CARLO YOU CUNT

I'd celebrate Khedira and Arbeloa on the bench, but this surely means he's saving them for Juve -_- Which you could argue he's doing the same with Isco, but no, Carlo is a fucking cunt

Suen

Hahaha Tommaso's reaction to that goal opportunity was great :p You fat fuck, tell Donadoni to use our young prodigies,

Suen

Diego López; Carvajal, Pepe, Ramos, Coentrao; Xabi Alonso, Modric, Di María; Bale, Cristiano y Benzema

I'd celebrate Khedira and Arbeloa on the bench, but this surely means he's saving them for Juve -_- Which you could argue he's doing the same with Isco, but no, Carlo is a fucking cunt
Ancelotti hates Disco. That fucking turd.
He's saving him for Juve, believe

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Well that's good

since you have 7 more points than Juve you bellend

we NEED you to bend over

Hixx

This is just not a red card

cattsclk31.gif

However... Dossena fuck off you tosser:

dossenaolscd.gif

Top Bottom