• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Manager

Jeff stelling trying to say Joe Hart needs to play because... England. I'm sure pelligrini couldn't give a fuck about the England team.
"Manuel Pellegrini has been a ‘keeper killer’ since he arrived at City, probably because he wants to bring his own man, Willy Caballero, from his old club Malaga"
The mistakes of Javier Garcia and Matija Nastasic have gone unnoticed as Pellegrini has happily let Hart take all the blame because it appears to fit with his agenda. "
Hart deserves some of the blame for sure, but Pellegrini has treated him disgracefully by making him the fall guy. After dropping Joe, and basically telling him he’s not good enough, Pellegrini has no right to stop Hart moving in January, even to another Premier League club, especially in a World Cup year "
http://www.*****************/sport/...al-sign-Joe-Hart-loan-win-Premier-League.html

they cant stop...

Edit
Adrian Dunham at Daily mail

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It will be a great match, Yurt

Hopefully.

eastern-promises-o.gif

Let's do this baby

FORZA JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Messi

"Manuel Pellegrini has been a ‘keeper killer’ since he arrived at City, probably because he wants to bring his own man, Willy Caballero, from his old club Malaga"
The mistakes of Javier Garcia and Matija Nastasic have gone unnoticed as Pellegrini has happily let Hart take all the blame because it appears to fit with his agenda. "
Hart deserves some of the blame for sure, but Pellegrini has treated him disgracefully by making him the fall guy. After dropping Joe, and basically telling him he’s not good enough, Pellegrini has no right to stop Hart moving in January, even to another Premier League club, especially in a World Cup year "
http://www.*****************/sport/...al-sign-Joe-Hart-loan-win-Premier-League.html

they cant stop...

Edit
Adrian Dunham at Daily mail

Willy is the better keeper also.

bjaelke

Richard Buxton @Richard_Buxton_
Luis Suarez is expected to miss #LFC's game with #FFC on Saturday due to a FIFA ruling about international discharge #WC2014

FIFA rules say players involved in qualifiers must be released 4 days in advance. Period extended by 1 day if club in diff continent to game

#FuckBayernFIFA

Suen

Ramos as RB might be much more preferrable as he has good experience even though he's been mostly used as CB for a while now. A better choice than Arbeloa at least. This allow us to use Pepe and Varane and all three are better than Arbeloa imo. I'm interested to see how that works out. But again we're going with Benz and Isco gets no play time. I hope some Juve fan rape what's left of Ancelotti's hair, that turd.

Luis Suarez is expected to miss #LFC's game with #FFC on Saturday due to a FIFA ruling about international discharge #WC2014

FIFA rules say players involved in qualifiers must be released 4 days in advance. Period extended by 1 day if club in diff continent to game

#FuckBayernFIFA

That would have happened to Chicha, but he wasn't selected to play for Mexico.

Fuck it, I hope Juve does Serie A proud, the dirty cunts. I won't shed a tear if they lose though.

In other news:

Dani Alves said:
“We need a perfect pitch to make the most of our style and I think now the Camp Nou field is becoming a problem for us.”

This motherfucker. :lol

Fabio barely played for Fergie in his last 2 seasons as United manager. Clearly wasn't rated that highly.

Neither did Buttner under Fergie.

Buttner was only bought as lb insurance in case something happened to Evra due to Fabio being loaned out. Fabio was only loaned out as he would get more games at QPR than if he stayed with United. Which turned out true.

Fabio: 23 games for QPR and would have been more without his injury.

Buttner: 13 games

Also, Fabio played 15 games in 2012 despite being injured and 25 games the year before.

L1NETT

Gonna have a few more kronebourgs then let of some fireworks in our patio. Sorry if I wake up anyone's cat.

Gonna miss the football though, although by the looks of it i ain't missing much.

Top Bottom