• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

I haven't bought a CoD since Black Ops and I preferred it to MW2, but not a shade on CoD4. I have a couple of friends who are big YouTube 'CoD Clips/Montage' guys and even they haven't picked Ghosts up this year.

Messi

I love Germanys home kit for the world cup

ADGER2.jpg

I also like Spains if it didn't have the wc winners badge and move the Adidas logo to where that is

ADESP2.jpg

I hope the rumours of Spains black and neon green piping away kit are true.

Tc91

You know I've got no interest at all to buy cod this year. Normally as soon as the tv advertising starts I get a bit excited for it.

Last year I told myself I wasn't going to buy it, but the advert with all the future tech won me over.

I told myself I wasn't going to buy mw3, but the whole 'end the mw storyline' and ww3 aspect of it won me over.

This year I feel nothing.

Same here, a little bit of temptation from watching some streams but not like "OMG I NEED THIS GAME"

BF4 will be enough for me on PS4 can't wait for it.

LTWheels

Same here, a little bit of temptation from watching some streams but not like "OMG I NEED THIS GAME"

BF4 will be enough for me on PS4 can't wait for it.

I don't even feel any interest for BF4 like I did with 3.

At the moment all I want to play are short, pick-up-and-play, high intensity arcade style games. Like Metal Slug, VF, Afterburner, Strider etc.

Koko

Banned
Casillas; Sergio Ramos, Varane, Pepe, Marcelo; Xabi Alonso, Khedira, Modric; Bale, Cristiano, Benzema

Ramos as RB I assume.

Clegg

Fellaini and Giggs in the middle is really... something

No RVP either. He hasn't played in many of our CL games this season.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
XI: Buffon; Caceres, Barzagli, Bonucci; Asamoah, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Marchisio; Tevez, Llorente.

Really, that backline is a fucking nightmare.

Timurid

PSG XI vs Anderlecht: Sirigu; Van der Wiel Marquinhos, Alex, Maxwell; Motta, Verratti, Matuidi; Moura, Ibra, Lavezzi.

Moura getting that game time. YES!

Manager

Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Demichelis, Nastasic, Clichy, Nasri, Fernandinho, Toure (C), Silva, Aguero, Negredo

Hart, Richards, Lescott, Kolarov, Milner, Navas, Dzeko

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Suddenly really psyched for the World Cup

Its going to be awesome :O

bud23

Champions league preview written by Moi as well - http://wp.me/p43ICx-N

Juventus v Real Madrid

Carlo Ancelotti has some decisions to make though; does he stick with the solid but unadventurous Arbeloa

a375e_ORIG-christian_bale_and_kermit_the_frog.gif

Solid and Arbeloa, Arbeloa and solid; There is something frightfully wrong here. Great article anyway.

Tip: Banter us to death after the game, not before.

It will be a great match, Yurt . And ,sadly, Juve will advance to the knockout stages
(where will be knocked out by a superb team commanded by the best coach in the last 20 years; Arsenal and Arsene Wenger.A glorious combination, a gift from God. Period)

Messi

Jeff stelling trying to say Joe Hart needs to play because... England. I'm sure pelligrini couldn't give a fuck about the England team.

Top Bottom