• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

Suen

ffs, we're playing well but should at least have had one more goal. Braaten runs alone towards the keeper (defender behind him), next to him is Nicolai Jørgensen who also got a defender behind him... Braaten decided to shoot straight into the Gala goalkeepers chest. JESUS CHRIST.
Did Solbakken do a barrel roll?

How is Sociedad doing Utd-GAF? More importantly how is Griezmann and Vela doing? I see that Agirretxe is playing too. Nice.

Koko

Banned
look at Zidane, he is crying with all those feelings. The two clubs that made him into a legend :')

Out with Alonso (not sure if he should be used a full game, just returned), Khedira and Benzeshit

4-2-3-1:

Same defense
Modric - Illara
Ronaldo - Isco - Bale/Di Maria
Morata

Morada isn't on the bench.

Clegg

How is Sociedad doing Utd-GAF? More importantly how is Griezmann and Vela doing? I see that Agirretxe is playing too. Nice.
Grease Man has been anonymous.

United the more comfortable team in the first half.

Fergie

Banned

Been pretty quiet, got more confident in the last 5 minutes. Pretty shit overall first half but I'm not frustrated.

panty

Wut? He has played great in his last 3 matches.

Benzema though... yeah.

I'd put on Di Maria, take off Benzema.

Isco should be playing, Kadeira doesn't have enough quality going in attack.

Nani should play if that mattered. But no, anything Nani does gets booed whereas we've had years of shit Rooney, Ferdinand, etc and they love them.
talking about big games.

Wilbur

Banned

Surprised by how flaccid Sociedad were until the last five minutes. Full backs getting some space against us because Evra is constantly past the half way line and Smalling's relatively hopeless there.

Vela quiet save one run into the box, Griezmann done nothing of note.

Raptor

look at Zidane, he is crying with all those feelings. The two clubs that made him into a legend :')

Out with Alonso (not sure if he should be used a full game, just returned), Khedira and Benzeshit

4-2-3-1:

Same defense
Modric - Illara
Ronaldo - Isco - Bale/Di Maria
Morata

Excellent, yes that is what Carlo should use for second half if he has half a brain.

Two backheels from Braaten, first the pass back then the goal. That little chubby bastard lol

iCOlMnkgqTZyW.gif

and this is a pen any day you bellends, lol at getting the ball first.

iMCt7UITOlYcJ.gif

Suen

Grease Man has been anonymous.

United the more comfortable team in the first half.

Both teams have been meh in attack.

RVP to change the game.

Been pretty quiet, got more confident in the last 5 minutes. Pretty shit overall first half but I'm not frustrated.

Surprised by how flaccid Sociedad were until the last five minutes. Full backs getting some space against us because Evra is constantly past the half way line and Smalling's relatively hopeless there.

Vela quiet save one run into the box, Griezmann done nothing of note.
So it sounds like United is in more control of the game but is creating nothing while Sociedad....is just waiting for a good chance? I guess the match could end with any of you two winning but it seems it's in United's favour. Thanks for the update guys!

Oh only now does Illara and Isco start warming up? They couldn't have just started from the beginning of the second half? What the hell is wrong with our manager?

Tc91

LOL that gif of the Pogba penalty. How the hell could you say Varane got the ball.

3 penalties in 5 games against Madrid, your defence is dead Madrid fans.

Top Bottom