• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread U 2013/14 |OT8| 3rd in a 2 team league

dc89

ace+ventura+crying+in+shower.gif

Just went out to put petrol in the car and I saw someone run a hedgehog over. Not under the wheel, but the skirt of the front bumper must have hit it.

I saw it moving and then a car coming towards it, it was all in super slow mo. When the car passed over it I saw it just roll on its side.

I was devastated.

ace+ventura+crying+in+shower.gif

Just went out to put petrol in the car and I saw someone run a hedgehog over. Not under the wheel, but the skirt of the front bumper must have hit it.

I saw it moving and then a car coming towards it, it was all in super slow mo. When the car passed over it I saw it just roll on its side.

I was devastated.
Sums up SEGA nowadays

Mastadon

Banned

I was devastated.

Thanks for sharing that uplifting story.

:((

Top Bottom