• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

For my money, Jill Valentine is the best Resident Evil girl

I particularly like classic Jill Valentine in her BSAA outfit.

jill_valentine__bsaa____resident_evil_hd_render_by_yukizm_d9tz218-fullview.png

Do you agree? If not, who is your favorite Resident Evil girl?

Last edited:

kunonabi

If we're talking classic RE3 sure. She's been terrible in just about every appearance since which has hurt her stock quite a bit.

Great Hair

Banned

the article as pdf, the site takes ages to load aka never. vscan

lachesis

Gold Member
I like trustworthy woman. Ada while hot - I can't rely on her nor trust her.
I'll take Jill over anyone. Claire to me feels like a little sister, and Rebecca feels like annoying gohai. Sherry is a baby. Sheva is cool, but since she only appeared on 5. Wish she'll come back and appear some other time.

93xfan

Banned
The “master of unlocking” who has often over-encumbered by all the keys she needed…

Last edited:
The inclusion of Sheva always felt strange to me in Re5 to be honest. Like Capcom was trying to cover their ass from more accusations of "racism" because re4 was lone white guy mowing down spanish people in europe. But I might be wrong because Resident Evil 6 did not feature an Asian partner in China battling against the C-Virus. Speaking of that, Resident Evil 6 really did call it, didn't it? Big yikes.

Oh, back on Sheva. Even her own quote when she meets Chris was "That's why I'm your partner, help put them at ease."

Personally, I liked Josh more than Sheva and wish he would have been the partner instead.

Last edited:
Top Bottom