• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeknurn

Vettel catching Sainz in the wrong place of the track was the decider.

But he shouldn't be down because Bottas completely destroying Hamilton is much more important for the title fight.

Mohonky

Congrats Bottas! First F1 win.

Hamilton. Where were you today man? Almost didnt even realise he has been in Russia.

Again I have to ask, is he dating Nicole again?

NHale

He complains about Everything.. At least he did last season.

It's a requirement for the #1 job at Ferrari. Whine like a little child. He's like Fernando Alonso-lite at the moment. Cucumbers, blue flags, what the heck was that?, etc...

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Thanks Massa for sealing it.

Unreal end to the race. That was intense I thought Vettel was gonna get there. Amazing how much the traffic affected both drivers.

If people want to be picky, Vettel lost less time in S1 on the last lap than Bottas won by. Bottas wasn't going to surrender that place.

...huh, Massa sniped off fastest lap during that final chase, which was why they didn't close on him for a few laps.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Massa won't move before Ferrari and that was nicely planned overtake by Bottas on the right moment.

Plus probably Toto called to the Williams garage

NHale

Ted Kravitz: "Who needs Nico Rosberg anyway?"

Ted Kravitz is still salty since last November. Someone should put him in some recovery facility.

Mohonky

He didn't want to accidentally spray Putin again.

"What happen last year? Oh yeh, nah Im happy with aboiding the podium this year guys....."

Good on Bottas though. Held his nerve, drove well in a race I thought Ferrari might be beyond them this round.

CE7gjZR.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom