• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gif Raikonens 3rd place "smile"

Bzvv5jI.gif

iVh5dLY.gif

Orbis

Awesome to see Bottas win, it's a shame the track killed any closer battle with Vettel. And a bad day at the office for Hamilton, he'll have to try and forget about it. Bizarrely off pace. And Kimi was Kimi.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
This is clearly evidence that Hamilton's season will continue exactly like this race, rather than any of the others before it, including where he won.

Let's discuss that proposition for the next 2 weeks.

Razgreez

This is clearly evidence that Hamilton's season will continue exactly like this race, rather than any of the others before it, including where he won.

Let's discuss that proposition for the next 2 weeks.

I understand where you're coming from but he has had bad runs previously. I hope he doesn't though as I want Mercedes to win

Juicy Bob

I don't give a fuck

If I'm doing the podium interviews in Russia with Vladimir Putin in attendance, that race is the greatest of all time as far as I'm concerned.

F1 races with no overtakes after the first few corners:

Monaco 2003
Valencia 2009
And now Sochi 2017

Congrats!

It could be argued that Indy 2005 should be on the list too, but with only six cars, it's was an anomaly for an otherwise half decent track.

RoKKeR

Just finished the race, WOW. Incredible drive from Bottas... so happy for him, what a great win. Vettel definitely got fucked by Massa there on the last lap, but Bottas put up one hell of a drive in those last few laps.

Fuck this track; it doesn't work with these cars. There is just too many of these tracks now.

Won't be the only race with no overtaking either (Australia sort of counts as well).

Grug

Fuck this track; it doesn't work with these cars. There is just too many of these tracks now.

Won't be the only race with no overtaking either (Australia sort of counts as well).

Yeah, at least with Australia it's the first race of the year which adds a modicum of unpredictability to proceedings, but Russia is becoming a perennial snore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom