• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grug

I don't think there is literally anything another driver could do on the track from here on out to steal driver of the day from RIC.

Vettel looking a fraction safer now.

hamchan

I thought this would be a weak year for Danny Ric based on the first few races but turns out he's once again making the most of his opportunities, getting podiums and making sick moves like that.

This man needs a championship winning car already!

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I think Vettel is just taking it easy since he knows he's not going to challenge the Mercedes. He'll probably pick up the pace if Ricciardo gets too close. I don't know what Raikkonen's excuse is.

Shifty-eyes at MAG.

roytheone

I thought this would be a weak year for Danny Ric based on the first few races but turns out he's once again making the most of his opportunities, getting podiums and making sick moves like that.

This man needs a championship winning car already!

Can you imagine if both him and max move to Mercedes and Ferrari? Them actually battling for the championship would be a sight to behold!

Randdalf

Not surprising to be honest, with so much of this race at full throttle. Shame because they'd probably do quite well in Singapore.

Shaneus

Wow, Vettel sounded really flat over team radio, with mechanical problems? Doesn't explain why Kimi was also off the pace too.

Par Score

Wondered why it wasn't mentioned but on the same lap that Danny overtook Kimi, Vettel was 3 seconds slower than normal.

I figured he'd gone off, but they never showed a replay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom