• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeTyson

Banned
aFaB2.png
RNY5o.png
MWmJG.png
mm8SM.png
DmlPh.png

Haha nice! Thank you Toppot.

Grisby

Could I get a couple of new avatars please? Just close ups of the girls faces, not the whole pic. Well, if Ivy could have a bit of the hair in there that'd be swell. Super swell.

Chopper

Could someone sort my Chieftain out please? I would really like to get rid of the santa hat now, and get an Ambassador tag that sits behind his elbow (I think). I don't have a link to the Ambassador tag though... :(

Thankyou in advance.

Original:
qi37U.jpg

Hello fellow GAFfers! If someone who is feeling particularly generous this holiday season could make me an avatar of this picture, I will make sure Santa never brings you coal again!

tumblr_l43yckOqEg1qanb21o1_500.jpg

Thanks so much!

Could someone sort my Chieftain out please? I would really like to get rid of the santa hat now, and get an Ambassador tag that sits behind his elbow (I think). I don't have a link to the Ambassador tag though... :(

Thankyou in advance.

Just in case you wanted some more options ...

k7ocg.png
xFxz2.png
ga4Bi.png

A mod made my avatar ages ago and I've been powerless to change it. Can any mods restore my avatar privileges? I DON'T EVEN LIKE HOUSE AND I'VE BEEN STUCK WITH THIS FOR YEARS :((

Chopper

Thanks for the avatar guys!

manipulate said:
A mod made my avatar ages ago and I've been powerless to change it. Can any mods restore my avatar privileges? I DON'T EVEN LIKE HOUSE AND I'VE BEEN STUCK WITH THIS FOR YEARS :((

:lol
What did you do?

Clipper

I thought everyone with modded avatars got a reprieve when we switched to the internal rather than external hosts. Guess not (or have you not tried changing it since the switch?). If you are still stuck, I second the suggestion to post a nice message to the mod that gave you the avatar or Evilore if said person is no longer a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom