• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure this has been asked already, but I can't find it. Ever since the change my avatar doesn't show up even though it still appears in my user cp. How do I fix this?

Edit: It just popped up now. Weird.

If you keep having problems just re-upload it through imgur.com, photobucket is pretty lousy.

McYir.png
IRGEF.png
Y5yxa.png

WedgeX

Banned
Alright, I've got the Christmas version of my old avatar:

WedgeX.png

But can someone add the "All my friends are dead" face to it? Whenever it got redone it lost some of the color/textures otherwise I'd just santa hat my current one.

The dino:

allmyfriendsaredeaddino.jpg

D6AMIA6N

I just became a full out member! Wanted to save my avatar for when it finally happened. Could someone help me out and resize this pic of one of my beloved Boston Terriers for me? If it is possible with out any background, just my pup? If not just resizing is cool too. Thanks in advance!

CIMG3214.jpg

Toppot

2SbAE.png
gXruU.png
qsAEb.png
USo8V.png

YQqUO.png
rK43O.png
VW1rc.png
GR06a.png

I've put a black border on the one I think you'll like most, if I remember correctly you do like black border's on your avatars =P

If there's another one you'd like the border on let me know or someone else in the thread can pick it up as an easy change =]

Kjellson

2SbAE.png
gXruU.png
qsAEb.png
USo8V.png

YQqUO.png
rK43O.png
VW1rc.png
GR06a.png

I've put a black border on the one I think you'll like most, if I remember correctly you do like black border's on your avatars =P

If there's another one you'd like the border on let me know or someone else in the thread can pick it up as an easy change =]
Yeah, the black borders are great. Thank you! :)

Epic Drop

LCP3H.jpg

I figured out how to get the image as an avatar using MS Paint, but I can't figure out how to get rid of the white background. Would someone be willing to make the background invisible for me?

Thanks!

Clipper

LCP3H.jpg

I figured out how to get the image as an avatar using MS Paint, but I can't figure out how to get rid of the white background. Would someone be willing to make the background invisible for me?

Thanks!
Here's one without big chunks taken out of the key and with the hole being transparent too (sorry Maklershed):
swop1.png

And in avatar size, as you may not be able to resize with transparency in Paint:
swop2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom