• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ijQawCWSHPJBe.png

Can someone help clean up the digivice I use in my avatar? I can never get the thumb looking quite right, and it always has pixels on the tip.

Source image:

hlTQc.png

And the best of my failed attempts:

Sjy0G.png

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Hi, I have a funny request. I want to place the WWE's Kane inside the snow globe from Citizen Kane.

83.jpg

william-gass-glod-images-305x333.jpg

I was wondering if anyone could just put in his body, without the black background from his picture, and make him also black and white. I'm not sure how it'll turn out, or if it'll even be adequately visible, but it's a funny concept, and I was wondering if I could get any help with it. Thanks for any help!

Izick

Hi, I have a funny request. I want to place the WWE's Kane inside the snow globe from Citizen Kane.

83.jpg

I was wondering if anyone could just put in his body, without the black background from his picture, and make him also black and white. I'm not sure how it'll turn out, or if it'll even be adequately visible, but it's a funny concept, and I was wondering if I could get any help with it. Thanks for any help!

hzOuP.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate

83.jpg

as an avatar or..?

i0m3z.png

GreenBayCrusher

Neo Member
Alright...big UK fan and we just got Noel. I am digging the flat-top fade. I have three items below, one being gymrat(my nickname on a uk site), A UK jersey with #5 on it, and Nerlens Noel about the same size with a good shot of the hair. Can someone make me a 100x100 Gymrat with a flat top on it in uk blue(instead of ul red), with #5 please?

PS if you really wanna top me off perfectly, make his shoes pink with white laces as it is being talked about a lot from a mix tape that he was in.

images

images

noel-polson-500x279.jpg

Toppot

Alright...big UK fan and we just got Noel. I am digging the flat-top fade. I have three items below, one being gymrat(my nickname on a uk site), A UK jersey with #5 on it, and Nerlens Noel about the same size with a good shot of the hair. Can someone make me a 100x100 Gymrat with a flat top on it in uk blue(instead of ul red), with #5 please?

PS if you really wanna top me off perfectly, make his shoes pink with white laces as it is being talked about a lot from a mix tape that he was in.
1eWFv.png
RQxaG.png

Pollux

Welcome to Big Blue GAF!!!!!

Magnus

I finish with a 100x120 PNG from Photoshop, and it's usually over 100kb (forum limit is 50, right?). Most everyone else seems to have PNGs at 20kb. What me doing wrong?!

I mean, I can convert to JPG and all, but I'm just curious where I'm going wrong.

Toppot

I finish with a 100x120 PNG from Photoshop, and it's usually over 100kb (forum limit is 50, right?). Most everyone else seems to have PNGs at 20kb. What me doing wrong?!

I mean, I can convert to JPG and all, but I'm just curious where I'm going wrong.
50 is the limit. Looking though avatars I've made (It's a lot) they never reach 30kb. One theory is that photoshop saves a preview with a png that increases size, and that when you upload it to an image hosting site, it removes that and decreases the size. Might also be you are saving the png's as interlaced instead of normal? Can you post an image of an avatar you have that is 100kbish?

Magnus

Thanks for the suggestions, and yeah, one sec:

NuArR.png

Haha, yeah, when I pop it onto imgur it goes from 90kb to 25kb. So, for every avatar I make, should I upload it, download it to reduce the size, then upload it to GAF?

Or will uploading it straight to GAF be enough?

Toppot

Thanks for the suggestions, and yeah, one sec:

NuArR.png

Haha, yeah, when I pop it onto imgur it goes from 90kb to 25kb. So, for every avatar I make, should I upload it, download it to reduce the size, then upload it to GAF?

Or will uploading it straight to GAF be enough?
Showing as 21kb, seems like it might be a preview attachment making it bigger on your computer?

Edit: Upload to imgur first then upload from url on gaf and it should be fine =]

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
oh damn, my bad dude. I was at work when you had responded. don't have photoshop over there :(

Homeboyd

Can someone hook me up with the taco with a pile of ice cream.. but transparent background? I would be most appreciative.

Theenx

157a.jpg

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Can someone fix my avatar and fully add Jennifer Lawrence's head to Louis CK's body?

Here's Lawrence's pic:
jennifer-lawrence-katniss.jpg

Here's my initial avatar:
kn488.png

Toppot

tjVFK.png

EDIT: Hmm the feet aren't showing up. Back to the drawing board.
If I may:
ehSy3.png
ROZwp.png

This is a bit of a big request, but can someone make avatars out of the first and third pictures in the first row and the first picture in the second row (with transparent backgrounds if possible)? Thank you so much in advance!

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120411060457/kidicarus/images/0/0f/Hadesexpressions.png
gWf9b.png
V9PNv.png
EAjHL.png

Can someone fix my avatar and fully add Jennifer Lawrence's head to Louis CK's body?

Here's Lawrence's pic:
http://cdn05.cdn.justjaredjr.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2011/03/jennifer-lawrence-katniss.jpg[IMG]

Here's my initial avatar:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/kn488.png[IMG][/QUOTE]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ttTAJ.png
FbEK4.png
gJeqf.png
FSGMV.png
BC70n.png

In no way shape or form will it look 'alright' :p

MackVee

Neo Member
Gaf, the first image below is what I've created in Photoshop 7 with transparency enabled, but it keeps converting to an image with a solid white backround (as shown in second image). I want to use the first image as my avatar with transparency, can someone with a better understanding of Photoshop sort this out? Ta.

LoLmo.png

image.php

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'm getting annoying in here, I know, but this is my last request for a while, promise, lol.

Can I just have this made into avatar size?

resize_show.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom